Unable to load image

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING DISGUSTING AND VILE CREATURES IF YOU ENJOY REAL GORE. GET HELP. GET HELP NOW YOU FUCKING NEED IT.

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/explore-mental-health/get-help

You are fucking SICK if you think it makes you cool, cute, aesthetic, cold, "feel something", interesting if you ENJOY real gore. It's not about having a strong stomach, it's about being a NORMAL. FUCKING. PERSON.

How can you look at someone of the same fucking race as you (human) being harmed so mercilessly and brutally and ENJOY that? There's something wrong with you. I think you're scum of the earth if you think it's justifiable to go in search of such videos. Why would you want to see it? Unless you're fucking mentally deranged?

In which case, it doesn't make you cool. I hope you get that into your SICK fucking heads one day.

Go outside, meet people. Enjoy life. Touch grass, breathe in the outside air. Maybe even take a shower.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I just watch it because I simply find it interesting, and I still wonder to this day how this website is up. and yes I do go outside a lot, I barely am on this website (thank Gosh)

Jump in the discussion.

Deal with it

Jump in the discussion.

I guess cry aby it, let me get my daily dose of humor Man💀

Jump in the discussion.

You registered just to write that, anyways kys

Jump in the discussion.

might just have to type your ip in the comments

Jump in the discussion.

Womp womp :marseyawesomefacetalking:

Jump in the discussion.

Gore is fucking amazing! Go cry about it if you hate it !! https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/1718850097927789.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Get better i guess :marseylaughpoundfist:

Jump in the discussion.

this is not gonna stop us from watching.

if you hate gore so much and if you are a "normal person" how about YOU get off this website. instead of bothering us with your shitty

speech. you go get a life. :bigsmilesoyjak:

Jump in the discussion.

Boo!

Jump in the discussion.

Its human nature to enjoy brutality even towards your own race. Whining about it on here is just attention seeking

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/1718656645881515.webp

Jump in the discussion.

womp

Jump in the discussion.

yes we know

ik the long term affects of watching gore n i still do it

i know i'm sick. i don't think i'm edgy or cool or anything, i acknowledge it's bad

the addiction is taking over my life 😭 none of it's strong enough for me anymore

pls anyone lmk if u see some “proper” gore or smth i start shaking if i go over 24hrs w/out it

Jump in the discussion.

>goes on a site called watch people die

>complains that there are people dying

Jump in the discussion.

Your Momma

Jump in the discussion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4JVTF9zR9BicshFAb7/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Oh no you sure told us and we are all gonna feel sorry and turn our life around... not. Violence and accidents happen all the time all around the world. There are terrible people out there, those who actually go out to kill and torture.

I personally only told two people I watch gore. One of them a psychiatrist. Wanna know what he said? Nothing. He asked me why I watched it and that was it. He was uncomfortable and didn't seem to want to discuss this ever again? I was hesitant to bring it up at all and he just pretends we never talked about it. So that's mental health care for you, lol.

Jump in the discussion.

Yet here you are....

Jump in the discussion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/EKDIMDsRX3ihy/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

I makes me feel something: joy.

Jump in the discussion.

>go on gore site

>look for gore

>theres gore

>"NO!!!!!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!! SICKOS!!!!"

my brother in christ you clicked on the website.. what are you expecting from this, a complete shut down of the website because you didnt like it? :L

Jump in the discussion.

The reality of this site and how it shows me what's going on behind closed doors, is what keeps me still human; What keeps me from making their mistakes, and even if this does sound a little messed up i enjoy watching people fatally hurt and tortured as it reminds me to appreciate the limbs/organs i use daily. Also political controversy on here is entertaining along with the thousands of users.

Edit: most people have similar views as me i realized, i probably just sound like a broken record

Jump in the discussion.

no one here ( from the normal ppl) thinks that it makes them cool. its just like an car crash, where u cant look away. normal human curiosity

Jump in the discussion.

Nah

Jump in the discussion.

shut up lol you are here too moron.. i dont enjoy it but its the real life we live in. Open your dam eyes and see you are in hell period. This site does not define us idiot. So get out of WPD clearly you in the wrong place. Bye

Jump in the discussion.

yeah your just being for real in this post. There is no getting around it. People can downvote the post all they want and call you "sensitive" but if you watch gore in your pastime something is clearly wrong. Oh and you are also very unwell if you use this website as a safe space for racism. If you immediate reaction to seeing a mexican or black person get killed in an accident or murder is to comment "ha! these monkeys are so dumb!" You need to seek psychiatric help. Oh and i am not saying im better than anyone on here im just self aware. Me being on here isn't better for my mental health either. But i hate seeing idiots act like they aren't unwell or mentally ill when they are on a gore website that's purpose is for watching people die.

Jump in the discussion.

You're so right. Finally a real one

Jump in the discussion.

This is who youre yelling at right now

https://media.giphy.com/media/879KMuZIxobrW/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Come to gore site > complain about gore being on gore site > beat off

Jump in the discussion.

Beat off??? Ew, dude. Take a step back..

Jump in the discussion.

:marseypenis2:

Jump in the discussion.

Not everyone here is a delicate, fragile flower like yourself. You keep thinking the world is all unicorns and bubbles. We want to see what really goes on in the world.

I suggest you go sit under your blanket with a juice box and wipe them tears away with that old crusty sock in your draw.

Don't like what you see… leave.. simple

Enjoy the rest of your day snowflake :marseyblowkiss:

Jump in the discussion.

You see, there's a difference between the "real world" and what goes on day-to-day which makes the world a shit place. And then there's being insensitive and watching people get slaughtered for your own enjoyment.

Jump in the discussion.

it also brings me enjoyment that you are so triggered.

Jump in the discussion.

Curiosity…..

Why are you still here? :marseyconfused2:

You not getting enough attention at home? So next best this is to troll on the internet for it.

What ever floats your boat sunshine.

Jump in the discussion.

LMAO?? go pay your taxes bro how old are you

Jump in the discussion.

Old enough to tell you to go fuck yourself and not have to feel bad that I upset some little attention seeking keyboard warrior.

If you don't like it here fuck off. It's really that simple. :marseyfacepalm:

Jump in the discussion.

You're so edgy

Jump in the discussion.

Go pull a Kurt cobain you cute twink

Jump in the discussion.

Okay real answer time! I like this site cause honestly the good people on here make this environment AMAZING. I only half pay attention to the gore aspect of it anymore.

The CSS gods have really helped me put my learned coding to use and practice here and i spend a lot of my time getting necros and pedos and fetishizers and kids reported and kicked off.

Its laid back here but i do "enjoy" (HEAVY quotes) the gore aspect cause like it makes you take every ounce of life in a new prospective ya know? Seeing people just die on there average day out is wild. Makes you really look at life and your loved ones in a new light. I first got "addicted" to this site because im suicidal and I self harm. And after my first few tastes of theres videos in the /h/suicide hole and the pictures in the /h/selfharm hole it just made it seem there was no painless option, and selfharm seems more scary than freeing.

Everyone had their reasons. And people fight and bite and insult and go batshit crazy on here but its just so many people being so raw and HUMAN.

Jump in the discussion.

Okay, this is reasonable. I suppose. I can see what you mean.

I respect this. Thank you for actually helping me see a little differently. I understand people have their own reasons, and this is actually a good one.

Jump in the discussion.

Glad I can help lol. I just like to pull peoples legs at first.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17186106758999102.webp

Jump in the discussion.

people like their own things, just because they don't conform to your standards doesn't mean they are vile creatures. :marseyemojismilemouthcoldsweat:

Jump in the discussion.

I mean...

Why on earth would you enjoy real gore unless you're mentally deranged..

Jump in the discussion.

there's some shock value in it id say.

but yeah, i kinda see ur point

Jump in the discussion.

You made an account in order to write this drivel? You're a fucking disgrace. And you're bad at trolling. You don't make great bait and you ought to be ashamed of yourself, cute twink.

Jump in the discussion.

First of all, I'm not a troll. I'm just expressing my hatred for people who enjoy gore for no reason.

Jump in the discussion.

Ethan is a straggy name. You worry about digging through the family clothes hamper to sniff and lick your grandmother's post-menopausal discharge stained panties, and we'll watch gore. Now tell me who the real sicko is.

Jump in the discussion.

Straggy?? 😭

Dude I'm gay

Jump in the discussion.

gasp STRAG! :gay:

Jump in the discussion.

Happy pride month

Jump in the discussion.

Happy pride month! (Imma strag too)

Jump in the discussion.

Jump in the discussion.

I'm taking a fat shit right now in the doctors office and I'm hoping to stink out the place. What you bitches up to tonight

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17186091045665834.webp

Collecting low poly umbreon gifs

Jump in the discussion.

Okay, I'll admit I laughed

This one got me a little

Jump in the discussion.

I gotta entertain myself before they check up on me and my chest infection. :marseyhearts:

Jump in the discussion.

Ohh good luck dude. Hope your appointment goes well

Jump in the discussion.

Cheers my man.

Jump in the discussion.

ok. the thoughts this person/..... must have. you must of put into the consideration🥹🙄

but actualy, people do get help. in their own way. Id least think so? self help kinda fucking thing.

rather then vent on sites like this,

but lol, purposely viewing sites like this, is very different. 😑 😁 for me at least.

Jump in the discussion.

I don't understand what you mean

Jump in the discussion.

its ok

Jump in the discussion.

Hey, hey, hey, no need to be all vitriolic here. We're all friends here who like to watch worthless human refuse get expunged from the Earth and sent back to the hell they came from.

Jump in the discussion.

But what about the videos of innocent individuals being harmed that are shared across this site? How are we supposed to know who's deserving of it and who's not?

Only a few crimes are worthy of such treatment. And I think that it's anything involving the harm of children, animals or rape or any kind.

Jump in the discussion.

Ok, I'm definitely going to agree with you on that one. That's why even this site has child and animal warnings and I don't think the majority of the people here are cheering for rape. There's a bunch of theync kids here, they're genuine reprobates, but I find this place to be more of a haven for the people who miss liveleak.

Jump in the discussion.

It's not that I enjoy it, it's more for the knowledge and stuff that i'll have to witness if signing up for Law, like PD etc. But I do agree in some context of what you've said and you aren't wrong. Which others would say otherwise n use it daily ect.

Jump in the discussion.

You're right, watching it for reasons as you stated is different but just watching it for the sake of enjoyment or "feeling something" is just wrong.

And there is no justification for sharing self-harm either.

Jump in the discussion.

You've made a good statement for it, hope ya don't get backlashed too much for stating the truth, have a good night / day :marseybow:

Jump in the discussion.

Oh, thanks. It's refreshing to see a normal person on this site!

You too

Jump in the discussion.

:marseyobamacope:

Jump in the discussion.

you're so unqiue and I'm sure you have such an amazing purpose in this world!!!

sorry, I lied

Jump in the discussion.

I'd rather that than be an attention whore :marseyshrug:

Seriously though, you're just so angry you had to make an account make this post a reply to every comment? It reads less like mad and more like someone that wants any kind of attention or reaction.

Jump in the discussion.

No, I'm just mad and want to understand why people are so weird

Jump in the discussion.

You do you man, but these things exist regardless of your own moral standing. I don't deny we are fucked up that's just how life is though.

Jump in the discussion.

I think it's wrong to feed into it and actively watch it, but that's just me

Jump in the discussion.

Nah , I'd win

Jump in the discussion.

Win what ☠️

the bedrotting contest?

Jump in the discussion.

Exactly

Jump in the discussion.

:umbreoncry: im so sorry I'll change my ways. Ill no longer watch someone get their face slowly ripped off and carved open. Youve cured me! Thankbyou so much

Jump in the discussion.

yeah maybe you should because that's fucking weird..

hope this helps!

Jump in the discussion.

Jump in the discussion.

you're so quirky and unique!!

Jump in the discussion.

Thank you!! Why are you here. You a troll?

Jump in the discussion.

no I'm just expressing the fact I hate people who unironically watch gore

Jump in the discussion.

Cute!

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17186090285821917.webp

Jump in the discussion.

:marseylaughpoundfist:

Jump in the discussion.

is this how you react to a man being killed in front of his family orrr

because you seem like the type of retard to do that

Jump in the discussion.

'tis. Please cry about it.

Jump in the discussion.

Jump in the discussion.

Look what you did to snappy and marsey! Smh

@ethann__

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.