EFFORTPOST :marseymushroom:Aokigahara, ~Write-up. :manorbear:

So, this post, gonna be all about this fucking japan forest, i hope yall will like it! ~ wizzy boy product

It is the second most common place for suicides in the world. Although the Japanese authorities do not boast about these statistics. However, the reality is that in the Aokigahara forest, hiking trails are very short. What this place really holds is behind the ropes. And there are even more ropes, strings, tapes, threads and ribbons. However, they do not mark the tourist path. They were hung by people who, in many cases, never returned home.

(Like this guy)

As we enter the Aokigahara forest, we are greeted by an information board in Japanese. On it there are inscriptions convincing that "life is a wonderful gift from our parents", so it is worth respecting. - In silence, think again about your parents, siblings or children. Please don't suffer alone and reach out for help first - you can read on. The inscriptions were not placed there by accident. The Aokigahara Forest, also known as the Sea of Trees, is famous for its disgraceful statistics. There are several hundred suicides there every year. ♡

Why do people choose this particular place to commit suicide? This was checked by a psychiatrist, Dr. Yoshitomo Takahashi. He had the opportunity to talk to several people who returned from the forest after a suicide attempt. His publication states that the key reason was the belief that "they would be able to die successfully without being noticed."

Another factor Takahashi mentions is films and other publications. The dark history of Aokigahara has been going on for many decades. The first one comes from 1960 and tells the story of a woman who went to the forest to commit suicide. According to legends, her spirit haunts the forest to this day. Another Japanese story "Kuroi Jakai" is like Romeo and Juliet. It tells the story of lovers who, like the woman mentioned, went to the Aokigahara forest to take their own lives together.

published in Japan in the 1990s. We're talking about a suicide guide. The Complete Manual of Suicide; half. The Complete Suicide Manual, which indicates the simplest ways to take your own life and - what sounds paradoxical - the best places in the country to do so. Despite its high social harmfulness, this item has not been withdrawn from sale in Japan.

According to the psychiatrist, these stories and all other confirmed suicides made other people willing to take their own lives want to "share the same place with others and belong to the same group." So a psychological factor was at work in this case.

Aokigahara Forest. How was one of the most popular forests in the world created?

The history of the creation of the Aokigahara forest goes back even further than its dark side. This forest is located within the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park at the northwestern foot of Mount Fuji in Yamanashi Prefecture. Its base is formed by solidified lava. This is the result of the eruption of a crater called Nagao, belonging to the Fuji stratovolcano. The eruption occurred in 864 AD. It is estimated that Aokigahara has an area of approximately 30 square kilometers.

Since then, nature has been developing there. This is quite a unique place because the forest is so thick that you hardly feel a gust of wind there. Almost all visitors to Aokigahara notice this. According to some experts, silence is also one of the elements that suicide victims could pay attention to.

Let us remind you that Aokigahara is the second most frequently chosen place for suicide in the world. In this statistic, the forest is only ahead of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Last year alone, 198 suicide attempts were thwarted there. ♡

Suicide forest or tourist spot?

( Logan!:>, if u want to know more about this special case, go to my frend - @blepp)

Passing the information board at the entrance to Aokigahara, we come to a rope separating the tourist path from the rest of the forest. However, no one checks whether anyone obeys the ban suspended on the rope. In these places begins the part filled with more ropes, tapes, strings, threads and ribbons. Some of them stretch for kilometers into the forest. Others are only a few dozen or a few hundred meters away. To this day, it is not known whether these elements were left to make it easier for others to find the body, or maybe it is a form of security to return home following the same traces. To this day, you can find the remains of a hanged man there.

According to statistics collected in 2012-2021, there are at least 20,000 cases in Japan. suicides per year. These do not include suicide attempts. Last year, this number was 21,000. cases. This is 74 cases less than in the same period last year. The most suicides in this period were committed in 2012, over 27.8 thousand. - reports Statista. The most frequently cited reasons include economic reasons in the country, health problems, existential worries and problems at work.


However, Japan is not the first country in this respect. According to data from 2018-2019 collected by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Korea has the highest suicide rate per 100,000 inhabitants in the world (24.6). Second in this statistics is Lithuania (21.6), then Slovenia (16.5), Belgium (15.9) and only then Japan (14.7). Poland ranks 18th with an index of 11.1. In recent years, the number of suicides in Poland was: 5,201 in 2021, 5,165 in 2020, 5,255 in 2019. This information was provided by the Police Headquarters.

Not only books, but also films (not counting documentaries) have been created about the Aokigahara forest. A few years ago, a film was released in cinemas entitled "Suicide Forest". It tells the story of a young American woman who came to Japan in search of her twin sister.

And yea brothers and sisters, this is end of this crazy shit, love japan so much! Have a nice day WPD!!!

Traditional Buddhist Thai cremation

The video shows a traditional Thai cremation in a Buddhist monastery. Monks perform the cremation with bribes from the family of the deceased. The ashes of the deceased are scattered into the sea or river. :marseyflagthailand:

Two guys one homeless

First of all, you have probably seen this video many times but personally it is one of my favorites, second, I didn't know where to put it so I put it in "others"

abusing a man with a trimmer

Death of Mario Gonzalez - 19 April 2021

On April 19, 2021, Mario Gonzalez, an unarmed 26-year-old Latino man, died while under police custody by the Alameda, California Police Department.[2][3][4] In their initial report of the incident, the department reported that Gonzalez died after a "scuffle" and "physical altercation" resulting in a "medical emergency."[5][6][7] The Gonzalez family's attorney called the police's descriptions of his death "misinformation."[8]

In body cam footage released on April 27, Gonzalez could be seen being pinned to the ground for more than five minutes while officers stated, "Please stop resisting us."[9] At one point, Gonzalez told the officers, "Please don't do this to me," before eventually becoming unresponsive.[10][11] He was later pronounced dead at a hospital.[12] His death was ruled a homicide.[13]

Officer McKinley approached Gonzalez at a park after police said they were responding to reports of a man who was believed to be intoxicated and suspected of theft.[22][23] Audio from the 9-1-1 call showed the complaint stated Gonzalez was "not doing anything wrong" but "just scaring my wife."[24] Gonzalez was in the park with two Walgreens baskets and two open alcohol bottles.[22][25][26] He spoke with the officers calmly before they requested his identification, [27] which he did not or could not produce. An officer said, "Please put your hand behind your back ... please stop resisting us."[23] The officers pushed Gonzalez face down into mulch, placing a knee on his back and holding him down with their arms for four minutes as Gonzalez gasped for air and said, "I didn't do nothing" and "Please don't do this."[28][29][30][23] One officer said they "have no weight on his chest."[26] Gonzalez lost consciousness, at which point the officers rolled him over, performed CPR, and delivered Narcan.[31] He was pronounced dead later in hospital.[32][23]

The incident is under investigation by the Alameda County Sheriff's Department, the Alameda County district attorney's office, and Louise Renne, a former San Francisco city attorney, who was hired to conduct an independent investigation.[23][33] City officials stated they are "committed to full transparency and accountability in the aftermath of Mr. Gonzalez's death."[23][34]

Alameda's interim police chief stated it was unclear whether officers used justifiable action, or excessive force and that the investigation was ongoing.[35] Both the Gonzalez family's attorney and the department stated they were waiting for the autopsy and toxicology reports.[36]

On May 7, the Alameda County Sheriff's office requested outside agencies to assist in reviewing Gonzalez autopsy, citing the need for "public trust."[37]

An autopsy report was issued on December 10, 2021, naming Gonzalez's death a homicide, with methamphetamine toxicity as the leading cause. Attorneys for his family dispute this, stating that Gonzalez would not have died were it not for being restrained in a prone position, with multiple officers on his back, for over five minutes. [13]

On April 30, the Gonzalez family's lawyer announced the family would be filing a civil rights lawsuit against the Alameda Police Department. The family stated Gonzalez complied with the officers, and the actions of the police violated his rights.[38]

On April 30, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland asking for an FBI investigation.[39] LULAC president Domingo Garcia wrote, "We understand that the Alameda County Sheriff, the Alameda County District Attorney, and the City of Alameda are conducting independent investigations. We expect that those investigations will focus on the Use of Force by those officers in a criminal context. This is a request for an investigation into whether Mr. Gonzalez' Civil Rights were violated by these officers. In the aftermath of George Floyd's murder and in consideration of the Georgia Sheriff who was recently indicted April 27, 2021 on use of unreasonable force found in an FBI Civil Rights Violation investigation. We urge you to complete an investigation into the matter of Mario Gonzalez as soon as practicable."[40]

Video source:


In Dausa district, a 16-year-old 10th class student suddenly died in school. While going to the classroom, the student suddenly fainted and fell down and did not get up again. The family has not got the body post-mortem done. Therefore, the real cause of death has not been revealed. The doctor has suspected heart failure.

This student is already said to be suffering from heart disease. After knowing the medical history of the child, doctors have suspected heart failure. He had previously been hospitalized due to heart disease. Live CCTV footage of the child's death in the school has surfaced.

According to the information, Yatendra Upadhyay, a tenth class student from Panditpura village near Bandikui, went to school on Saturday morning with full enthusiasm with a bag on his back. While he was going to the class room, he fainted and fell in the school gallery. There was a commotion in the school due to Yatendra Upadhyay's fainting. The school staff immediately sent him to Bandikui hospital. But Yatendra died before reaching there.

Doctors tried to revive his heartbeat by giving him CPR but were unsuccessful. Meanwhile, Yatendra's family also reached the hospital as soon as they got information about the incident. There was chaos among the family after Yatendra's death. The family also refused to get the body post-mortem done. Due to this, the real cause of death could not be ascertained. But the doctor has suspected that the student died due to a heart attack.



Article here


A devotee died of suffocation while pulling the chariot of Lord Balabhadra during the annual Rath Yatra in Odisha's Puri on Sunday. A million devotees from across the globe are in the temple town for the festival.

The man, who is yet to be identified, was rushed to the Puri district headquarters hospital, where doctors declared him dead on arrival. Several other devotees were injured because of the stampede-like situation on the grand road. The injured were rushed to the Puri district headquarters hospital, which state health minister Mukesh Mahaling visited to take stock of the situation.


On March 28, 2019, Javier Ambler II died while being arrested by police in Austin, Texas, after fleeing due to a heart failure from deputies who sought to stop him for a traffic violation. Ambler was tased multiple times by authorities.[1][2][3][4] Video of Ambler's death, recorded by police officers, was obtained and released by news organizations in June 2020.[4] During the arrest Ambler repeatedly stated "I can't breathe" and "please save me" before dying.[3][5] Ambler's death was recorded by a Live PD television crew, and the recording has since been destroyed, according to A&E Networks.[4][5]

On March 28, 2019, sheriff's deputies tried to stop Ambler after they said that he did not dim his SUV lights to oncoming traffic.[1][4] Ambler continued driving, leading to a 22-minute chase.[1][3] After the 22-minute police chase and several minor collisions, the chase ended when Ambler crashed into a tree, on a North Austin Street.[1][3] Ambler was unarmed and exited his car with his hands raised.[5] According to the police report, Deputy Jason James Johnson, who was accompanied by a film crew of Live PD, told Ambler to "get down" five or six times, and then tased him.[1] According to the police report, Ambler partially fell but tried to stand again, and was then tased in the upper back by Deputy Zach Camden.[1] The report stated that Ambler further resisted, and was tased again by Johnson.[1] According to news organizations deputies pinned Ambler down and tased him 3–4 times.[1][4]

Video evidence released in June 2020 shows that Ambler pleaded with officers that he could not breathe and suffered from congestive heart failure.[4] During the arrest Ambler said "I am not resisting" and "I have congestive heart failure."[3] He called out "please save me" before deputies Johnson and Camden tased him for a final time.[4] Ambler became motionless and unresponsive after officers placed handcuffs on him.[5] During the arrest Deputy Johnson said "give me your hands, or I'm going to tase you again," and Deputy Camden said "I'm pretty sure I just broke his finger."[6]

Ambler's death was ruled a homicide, caused by congestive heart failure and hypertensive cardiovascular disease "in combination with excessive forcible restraint"[3][5][1]

According to CBS Austin's reporting, Ambler may have been en route to the hospital during the chase, quoting Ambler's former partner that "...per police, it was never a high-speed chase. It was just, he couldn't stop in distress. This was not something he should have died for."[7]

An internal affair investigation found that Williamson County stated that its deputies "did nothing wrong" in Ambler's death.[4]

In February 2020, KVUE and journalist Tony Plohetski learned of Ambler's death after they were contacted by investigators who were frustrated by failed efforts to acquire more information from the Sheriff's Office of Williamson County.[1] In June 2020, the Austin American-Statesman and KVUE obtained police officer body camera footage of Ambler's death, after months of records requests.[3] A&E then revealed it earlier destroyed its own footage due to a contract between Williamson County and Live PD producers in place at the time of Ambler's death.[4]

On September 28, 2020 Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody was indicted on a felony evidence tampering charge.[8] Chody was accused of participating in the destruction of video evidence from his department's pursuit and arrest of Ambler.[9] A pretrial hearing was held on January 4, 2021.[9]

On March 30, 2021, a grand jury in Travis County, Texas indicted both James Johnson and Zachary Camden with manslaughter charges.[10] Two days later, on April 1, Robert Chody turned himself in to Travis County authorities after being indicted for evidence tampering charges.[11]

The 2 officers:

Video source:

Death of Martin Anderson - 6 January 2006

Martin Lee Anderson (c. January 15, 1991 – January 6, 2006) was a 14-year-old from Florida who died while incarcerated at a boot camp-style youth detention centre, the Bay County Boot Camp, [1] located in Panama City, Florida, and operated by the Bay County Sheriff's Office.[2] Upon arriving at the camp he was forced to run track, and within two hours he became fatigued and stopped. The guards coerced him to continue his run. He returned to the track, collapsed and died a short while later. A portion of the surveillance video depicting the coercion was made public.[3] The incident resulted in the Florida legislature voting to close the state's five juvenile boot camps.

The death became a cause célèbre and received national attention. The local medical examiner, Dr. Charles Siebert, performed an autopsy and ruled that the teen died of "complications from sickle cell trait". He said, "It was a natural death."[4] This caused further public outcry because the public did not understand how forensic pathologists determine manner of death. The public assumed that because the manner was "natural" that no charges could be brought to anyone for his death. The Governor ordered a second autopsy; the second pathologist, Dr. Vern Adams, ruled Martin Anderson's death was "caused by suffocation due to actions of the guards at the boot camp. The suffocation was caused by manual occlusion of the mouth, in concert with forced inhalation of ammonia fumes that caused spasm of the vocal cords resulting in internal blockage of the upper airway."[5]

Public indignation resulted in the closing of the state's five juvenile boot camps, the firing of Siebert, and charges of manslaughter against the guards. Governor Charlie Crist directed the state of Florida to settle a family lawsuit for $5 million. Eventually, the guards were acquitted at trial.[citation needed] The controversy regarding Siebert's firing resulted in accusations by the National Association of Medical Examiners, independent groups of medical examiners throughout the nation, the State Attorney, and the Bay County Commissioners complaining that the Florida Medical Examiner system had been compromised by racial politics.[citation needed]

Guy Tunnell, the FDLE commissioner, resigned after making inappropriate remarks made about African-American civil rights leaders related to the case.[6]

On January 5, 2006, within the first two hours of Anderson's first day at the camp, where he had been committed for stealing his grandmother's car, curfew violation during probation, and theft of candy, camp officials forced him to continue exercising after he had stopped. Drill instructors grabbed Anderson and applied numerous uses of force, including holding Anderson by the arms, take-downs, and pressure point applications.[1][3] Anderson became unresponsive during this episode, and the guards administered ammonia salts in an attempt to revive him. He died the next day in Pensacola, Florida, after his parents elected to remove him from life support.[7]

An investigation into the teen's death began immediately, as a cooperative effort of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), the state Department of Juvenile Justice, [8] and the Bay County Sheriff's Department.

On February 18, 2006, State Attorney Steve Meadows, whose jurisdiction includes Bay County, appealed to Florida Governor Jeb Bush for the case to be reassigned from his office. In his letter, Meadows admitted "close ties" to FDLE chief Guy Tunnell, who had opened the boot camp where Anderson died while serving as Bay County sheriff.

Bush appointed Hillsborough County State Attorney Mark Ober to oversee the case, which remains open and under his supervision.

On November 28, 2006, authorities announced the arrest of eight people in connection with Anderson's death. Seven guards and a nurse were charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony.[9] They were all later acquitted of the charges.[10]

On April 16, 2010, the U.S. Department of Justice stated that no federal criminal civil rights charges would be filed against the eight people who were originally charged in his death. The press release included the following:

"After a careful and thorough review, a team of experienced federal prosecutors and FBI agents determined that the evidence was insufficient to pursue federal criminal civil rights charges. Accordingly, the investigation into this incident has been closed."

Video source:


Christopher Alder was a trainee computer programmer and former British Army paratrooper who had served in the Falklands War and was commended for his service with the Army in Northern Ireland.[1][2][3] He died in police custody at Queen's Gardens Police Station, Kingston upon Hull, in April 1998.[4] The case became a cause célèbre for civil rights campaigners in the United Kingdom.[5] He had earlier been the victim of an assault outside a nightclub and was taken to Hull Royal Infirmary where, possibly as a result of his head injury, staff said his behaviour was "extremely troublesome."[6][7] He was escorted from the hospital by two police officers who arrested him to prevent a breach of the peace.[8]

On arrival at the police station, Alder was "partially dragged and partially carried," handcuffed and unconscious, from a police van and placed on the floor of the custody suite. A conversation took place, during which custody sergeant, PS Dunn, initially told the escorting constables to take Alder to hospital. They pointed out that they had just come from hospital and that the hospital had discharged Alder. The officers speculated that Alder was faking illness, a view which PS Dunn accepted. Alder's handcuffs were removed before all the officers went behind the front counter of the custody suit. At this point, the officers were off camera, but the custody CCTV system continued to capture the audio of their conversation. The officers laughed and joked with one another, and there was a discussion about what Alder should be charged with.[9] During one conversation, an officer can be heard making multiple rhythmic noises, which some subsequent examiners alleged were monkey noises, a form of racist abuse against black people. However, this interpretation has been disputed.[10][11][12]

Twelve minutes later one of the officers present noticed that Alder was not making any breathing noises and although resuscitation was attempted, he was pronounced dead at the scene.[13] A post-mortem indicated that the head injury alone would not have killed him.[14] The incident was captured on the police station's closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras.[15]

A coroner's jury in 2000 returned a verdict that Alder was unlawfully killed. In 2002, five police officers went on trial charged with Alder's manslaughter and misconduct in public office, but were acquitted on the orders of the judge. In 2006, an Independent Police Complaints Commission report concluded that four of the officers present in the custody suite when Alder died were guilty of the "most serious neglect of duty" and "unwitting racism".[16] In November 2011 the government formally apologised to Alder's family in the European Court of Human Rights, admitting that it had breached its obligations with regard to "preserving life and ensuring no one is subjected to inhuman or degrading treatment". They also admitted that they had failed to carry out an effective and independent inquiry into the case.[17]

Video source:

Football player collapses and dies during match

Egypt - Jul 06, 2024

Today, Saturday, Modern Sport Club announced the death of Ahmed Refaat, one of its most prominent players, at the age of 31, after a sudden deterioration in his health.

CHILD WARNING (Classic) Homeless children injecting heroin and one overdosed. Russia. :marseyhungover:

Depressing. Source unknown, but pretty sure this is from a documentary called The Children of Leningradsky. (2005) Moscow, Russia.

CHILD WARNING Cocaine overdose

btw why there isn't a category for drugs accidents?



CHILD WARNING daycare worker suffocates some child to death


Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.