Japanese officer commits suicide (images only)

Man backflips to his death.

No backstory.


Aftermath :marseydead:

more info:

Man breaks free and runs from police before shooting himself in the head.

On April 16, 2016, at approximately 11:18 a.m., the Upland Police Dispatch Center received a citizen call of a male subject walking down the street waving a possible gun. The subject was also walking with a female.

Upland Police Officers responded to the location and observed two subjects walking down the street who fit the description given by the caller.

The officers did not observe the male subject with a weapon and attempted to detain both subjects. The officers attempted to detain the 19 year-old male subject and a struggle ensued.

The male subject broke free and ran away from the officers. He ran approximately 20 yards, at which time, the male pulled out a handgun from his pants and shot himself.

The officers immediately called for medical assistance due to the subject's self-inflicted gun-shot wound.

The male was transported by medical personnel to Global Care Hospital in Montclair where he was pronounced dead.

The 16 year-old female subject that was involved was unharmed. She indicated to officers that the male subject was suicidal over their relationship.



Late on July 15th, the District 12 Police Department in Ho Chi Minh City was still coordinating with relevant units to seal off the crime scene and establish a case file for a double homicide at a tea shop on Le Van Khuong Street in Thoi An Ward. The victims were identified as Mr. HVH (born in 1985, from Ba Ria - Vung Tau province) and Ms. MTV (born in 1982, residing in District 12, Ho Chi Minh City).

According to local residents, around 6:00 PM, Mr. H and Ms. V arrived at the tea shop on a motorbike. After ordering their drinks, they went upstairs to have a conversation. Mr. H and Ms. V were sitting next to each other.

Later, during heavy rain, Mr. H left the shop in a tense state. He ran across the street to a convenience store, seemingly to inquire about something. Some witnesses reported that he was looking to buy a knife. Mr. H was described as wearing a black collared T-shirt, jeans, black shoes, and a wristwatch.

However, the convenience store did not sell knives. Frustrated, Mr. H returned to the tea shop. A few minutes later, people in the area heard cries from the shop and discovered that both Mr. H and Ms. V had died.

A circulating video clip showed the scene on the first floor of the tea shop, where several customers were present. Mr. H was sitting next to Ms. V, engaged in conversation. Across from them sat a middle-aged woman. All three were near the staircase, and a young girl was also sitting nearby, drinking water.

During their conversation, Ms. V received a phone call. The middle-aged woman got up and left. At that moment, Mr. H stood up, brandishing a knife, and attacked Ms. V before taking his own life. The incident happened so quickly that no one could intervene.

The District 12 police subsequently collaborated with relevant units to secure the area for forensic examination. Relatives of the victims also arrived at the scene to assist with the investigation. Both bodies were later taken to the morgue for further processing.


Man dives from roof of building lands on car.


No backstory.

boy shoots himself :marseytedbackstab: in the head '*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'


Reynosa, Tamaulipas. - A 31 year old housewife and mother of three children, lost her fight against death after being hospitalized for almost four hours at the Reynosa General Hospital, where she was admitted with a gunshot to the head after allegedly shooting herself with a gun.

The incident took place this afternoon in Infonavit Anzaldúas, east of the city, and the wounded woman was taken by her husband to the Red Cross facilities where she said that she had shot herself and then disappeared from the place.

Red Cross paramedics saw the seriousness of the wounds and rushed her to the General Hospital where she was treated by doctors, but the gunshot wound finally took her life after 4 hours of agony.

The mortal victim was identified by her parents as Kasandra "G", who allegedly told the authorities that her husband physically and psychologically abused her.

The deceased had even separated from him and had gone to live with them, but he went to look for her and took her to the marital home.

The now suspect went and left the mortally wounded woman at the Red Cross and then returned to the home from where he allegedly took his three minor children, so the grandparents fear that something might happen to them.

Authorities of the State Attorney General's Office are already looking for the suspect and are carrying out the corresponding actions in the case.


A man decides to end it on a bridge

CHILD WARNING boy killed himself at schoo

foolow for more

Drunk Suicide

the only aftermath pic i got is this



A student noticed a girl sitting suspiciously on the wall of a building on the campus of Gitam University. Soon after, he witnessed her suicide jump.

The girl has been identified as 18-year-old Renu Sri, a first-year computer science engineering student. The exact motive for her suicide is not known. However, it is believed that some abusive videos about her were circulating on social media prior to this incident.


Rorochan_1999 was the online alias of a 14-year-old Japanese girl from Ōmihachiman who committed suicide by jumping off her apartment balcony while live-streaming on the night of November 24, 2013. She was a live streamer known for seeking attention and doing dangerous stunts, mainly standing on the edge of her roof and running across busy roads. [Screamer Wiki]

Interestingly, Rorochan streamed her live events with explicit titles like "Erotic Menhera Virgin, 3rd year of junior high school." "Menhera" is an Asian slang term for people who struggle with mental health concerns; most of them are girls. These books drew a nefarious following.

Here are some videos of Roro just chillin

She was also a piano player, she even played piano in one of her streams

And here's two videos of her singing (she wasn't a good singer, but I mean, she was being happy, so good for her)

Another video of her singing/playing/talking

For some edgy reasons, people sometimes used to being mean to Roro in her streams, that's why she sometimes cried on livestream

She was started to getting bullied cuz she wasn't showing her face, so she did a "face reveal" (thumbnail + image below)

Although she aimed to keep her face hidden, there were instances where her face was unintentionally revealed through recording devices. In these moments, Rorochan would react with disoriented ramblings, apologizing to her viewers and urging them to forget what they had seen, despite the blurred and minimal visibility of her face.

So it happened, the date was November 24th 2013, Rorochan's final livestream...

Unfortunately, Rorochan went to her 13th-floor apartment balcony during her last live stream, interacted with the camera, and thought that leaping off the balcony would make her a "legendary" person. While some viewers tried to talk her out of it, others supported her. She unfortunately leaped from the roof while filming, and people who were there reportedly heard her cry as she fell. According to reports, she did not suffer injuries right away; instead, she passed away in the hospital from them later. Only a GIF of her fall was available after the original live stream was lost. The whole live stream, complete with audio, was found on September 14, 2020. (video below/jump at 2:30)

Footage of Roro's Apartment from Biwako's line train in Ichibankan:

Some of Roro's things you can still have touch with is her Twitter account. Even now, one may still access her Twitter account, where she mostly posts succinct messages. November 23, 2013 was the date of her last tweet: "fast time". Before her webcast and suicide went viral in Japan and the US, she was comparatively unknown on the internet. The first people to reply to her tweets appeared to be classmates.

Roro's Twitter Account:

(I used to have Roro's Nico Nico Video Account, but they erased it)

Dude committed suicide inside mall

BRAZIL The man decided to end it all, climbed over the railing inside the mall on the second floor and jumped down. He landed in the food court seating area and died instantly

Suicide Jumper

RUSSIA A security camera at the entrance to an apartment building caught the impact of a suicide jumper who jumped from the 18th floor.


Shorter version with slightly better video quality:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

On Saturday, May 2, 2015, emergency medical personnel responded to reports of a man who jumped from a high-rise building on 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Center City, Philadelphia. Upon arrival, they would discover multiple police officers and other relief workers surrounding the limp body of a man, who was pronounced dead at the scene at approximately 3:23 p.m. EST, just twelve minutes after the incident was first reported.

An ambulance at the scene

Initially, officials withheld information regarding the deceased individual from the public, however, on Wednesday, May 6, four days after the tragic occurrence, the Philadelphia Medical Examiner's Office revealed the identity of the man to be that of 37-year-old Sean Thomas McGrellis. It was determined that he jumped from a balcony on the 25th floor of the Embassy Suites Hotel (now known as The Terrace on 18th Street). His death was ruled a suicide. He did not leave behind a note.

LinkedIn profile picture (his account is no longer available)

Sean McGrellis was born on March 2, 1978 in Williamstown, New Jersey, to parents Joseph Thomas McGrellis Jr. and Katherine Patricia McGrellis (née Matczak). His father was a graduate of Rutgers University, and spent more than forty years teaching microbiology and mathematics at the Atlantic Cape Community College before a car struck and mortally wounded him during a trip to a post office in May of 2010.

Sean attended Williamstown High School in Gloucester County, New Jersey, during the mid-1990s, where he would eventually graduate and move on to study music education at Rowan University from 1997 to 2000. He also worked as a business administration student at the Colorado Technical University from 2007 to 2008.

An avid admirer of the performing arts, Sean appeared in multiple plays throughout his life, as well as working as a church musician specializing in Catholic masses. His love for music drove him to found the JTM Organization in 2012, which, during its years of activity, provided "freelance musical services for churches, consultative services to higher education organizations and marketing and internet research services to theatrical art organizations." Shortly before his death, his group had assisted the famous Walnut Street Theatre in marketing and research work.

The theatre in question, which is the oldest in operation in the USA (picture courtesy of ajay_suresh)

The news of Sean's suicide devastated those he knew, and multiple people rushed to express their condolences to the McGrellis family. The Smith Funeral Home of Mantua, New Jersey, put out invitations for close family and friends of the deceased to attend a graveside service. On May 8, just six days after his fateful jump, Sean was buried at the Woodbury Memorial Park in West Deptford, next to his father. Following the burial, multiple people took to obituary pages to express further sympathy for the loss and share memories. Rich Galassini of Germantown's Cunningham Piano Company, an organization that frequently collaborated with Sean on the Philadelphia International Music Festival in Bryn Mawr, was interviewed on the death of his friend. "I knew Sean as a church musician and an arts administrator," he said. "The Sean I knew dealt with challenges every day and made it work every time. He showed a positive attitude that was infectious if you spent time around him. I never saw a side of him that was in such pain."

Photo gallery:


PhillyVoice articles:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3


Smith Funeral Home

Student Jump Off The Building



The sad side of reality!! :marseygunshotsuicide:



Man shoots himself in the head by accident [Uncropped, longer version] [NOT VERTICAL VIDEO].

Man committed suicide by jumping under truck

SOUTH AFRICA The man decided to end his life by jumping under a moving truck. The truck driver tried to avoid the collision, but he had no chance.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.