Current registered users: 310,997
Accident Suicide Animal Beating Bladed Beheading Vehicle Medical Shooting Falling Explosions Industrial Electricity Burning Drowning Cartel ISIS Execution Maiming Police Combat Other Compilation Request
- You must be over 18 to use this site.
- Do not post anything illegal under US law.
- Do not threaten or advocate violence.
- Do not sexualize minors.
- Do not post animal cruelty/abuse.
- Do not request illegal content.
- No doxing. No witch hunts.
- Posts must include videos of people dying.
- The Discussion, Social, and Music flairs are intentionally off-topic and do not require people dying.
- Videos that only include aftermath of a serious accident/incident or current event may be allowed.
- No animal death unless there's also a human dying in the video.
- No posts centering on abuse/excessive suffering of children.
- Titles should be as descriptive as possible.
- Additional context, images, or sources are always encouraged and appreciated. No joke titles please.
- If there is a child hurt or killed, please put "Child Warning" in the title.
- No explicit racism or bigotry.
- Humor is fine, but comments that are just low effort shock value spam may be removed. Feel free to express your opinions but please try to express them in a reasonable manner.
- No reposts within 60 days.
- Also no reposts of famous videos (unless you have a more HQ version, have a different POV, or are doing a writeup on it). These are listed below.
The beheadings of Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Maren Ueland
1444 (Russian man shoots himself on his couch)
Gary Plauché shoots his son's rapist
Ms. Pacman (woman with her head split open)
Funky Town (cartel flaying+torturing)
Sponsored by Adidas (cartel organ extraction + cannibalism)
The Guerrero Flaying (aka No Mercy in Mexico)
3 Guys 1 Hammer (Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs)
Live commit: 34fe9bb
Jump in the discussion.
No email address required.
Didn't even use the back/side mirror and the signallers (forgot the term)
USE THE BACKVIEW MIRRORS
archive.ph (click to archive)