Unable to load image

Wierd dreams as kids ?

I still haven't forgotten this one dream i had as a kid thats scared the shit out of me .(pun intended, you will understand)

There was a big building surrounded by sand and like all the plumbing to the toilets was connected all into one pipe at the bottom of the building sticking out and there was this guy just shitting there ,I was in a car where there was this guy driving and a girl on the passenger seat and we were doing circles on the sand around the building and then the guy just jumped out of the car from the window and the girl took over and then the guy also started shitting with the guy from before and then boom there was a big explosion full of shit.

That had me terrified for a couple of weeks.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I had this dream 2 times, and I remember it perfect, but only 1 part and image, it was heaven, I was above clouds, and they was a building that I was standing next too, not a tall one, just like a small little building, I was standing next to it, it was very bright the sky, and the clouds were very white and looked fluffy, that's all I remember

Jump in the discussion.

i had a dream, i was at a party and 4 people climbed behind a black wooden board, i heard screaming and police came, they said the people had died and that i was responsible. he proved it by showing me a children's book about a girl and her apples, he asked me some questions that i got wrong, so before i was going to be executed via explosion i got to see the crime scene, the black board was now a piano, i climbed inside and saw the corpses, they all had wedding rings on them. i came to the conclusion that all of the 4 people climbed inside the piano to have an orgy but the piano was an "automatic piano" (idk) and started to play music and they all got crushed to death. my flawless defence worked and i was awarded a mansion that turned into an apartment when i went in and a pistol with a very large flashlight. VERY LARGE. like 3 meters.

Jump in the discussion.

I was 9/8 yrs and I dream killing my parents

Jump in the discussion.

Don't do drugs, kids

Jump in the discussion.

Its weird. Ever since i did LSD. (2021) I keep having dreams im still on LSD (up to this day) with the same visuals and thought patterns. Its weird asf.

Jump in the discussion.

Normal. If you REM IRL while awake that's NOT normal and you are probably suffering from depersonalization/derealization, which is not Good. But it's not bad. Up to you really. Which one do you want?

Jump in the discussion.

I dont want either. But how would you know if you REM in real life?

Jump in the discussion.

https://media.tenor.com/4EeOcXkfNZgAAAAM/next-level-shit-ok.gif

Jump in the discussion.

you better post this story on wattpad ;)

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyalienprobe:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.