Unable to load image

:marseysurprised: Why?

https://i.imgur.com/A23UsMu_d.webp?maxwidth=1000&fidelity=grand

:feelsguy: Why are you here?

For what purpose do you keep watching these videos and coming back?

Does spending time in here affect your mental health?

I personally come here when I either have to deal with strong shitty emotions or I am questioning my own existence and how meaningless my life can be, including how fast it can end at any given moment...

I am honestly curious and would like honest answers from the community, thank you for your time.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Am bore =3

Jump in the discussion.

Just enjoying gore

Jump in the discussion.

What the hell is this some existential escape for some of you?

Come for the gore, laugh at a couple of really stupid deaths.

Some of the comments are very witty and humorous (although lazily racist at times).

And it kills time at work.

Take some shrooms or something if you want to alter your world view, this website ain't it.

Jump in the discussion.

Why are you answering so aggresively?

There isn't anything such as an existential escape, many times the feeling of watching gore (many people feel a weird kind of feeling when watching it) can overlap the other shitty feelings people are having.

My view at the world changes after seeing how easily and how fast your life can be taken, and that is way different from taking hallucinoids.

Jump in the discussion.

There was no aggression in my comment. My tone was more out of confusion and offering an alternative to gore because some of the replies have people saying that it helps them when they are being angry or suicidal which is a bit weird.

Jump in the discussion.

I usually come here when I'm bored af.

Jump in the discussion.

this made me not wanna kms

Jump in the discussion.

I'm glad!

And I hope you feel good by knowing that you are not the only one using the emotions that watching gore gives as a coping mechanism.

Jump in the discussion.

Ever since I joined this well... shit hole ive felt worse and worse i just watched shit for fun i guess

Jump in the discussion.

If coming back makes u feel worse, why do you keep doing it?

Jump in the discussion.

Idk ive tried

Its like an urge

Jump in the discussion.

I am here because I fear painful death. By seeing others deaths I am somehow learning from them to do my best not to be in the same situation ☺️. Also, bad people dying/suffering is very enjoyable to watch

Jump in the discussion.

Yea, we learn from others' mistakes.

Jump in the discussion.

A lot of pain is psychological so if you are afraid it becomes 10x more painful. Dont know if im spouting horseshit so feel free to call me out for it lol

Jump in the discussion.

Im here to find out what can make me show emotions and so far nothing has helped. Need more and better content

Jump in the discussion.

I only come here on days where I have a bad hangover. No idea why.

Jump in the discussion.

To enjoy my hot cocoa white watching awesome shit lol

Jump in the discussion.

Makes me a safer driver

Because of some of the shit I've seen here I slow down when approaching a blind curve and look both ways even on a green light.

Jump in the discussion.

Unfortunately, no matter how good of a driver you are, no matter how safe of a driver you are, as long as you have bad drivers around you, you cant really avoid an accident...

Jump in the discussion.

Brother thats just common sense 😭

Jump in the discussion.

i just get bored occasionally honestly. these videos are grounding, i count my blessings.

Jump in the discussion.

I'm bored and want to see who didn't make it to February 28 2024

Jump in the discussion.

Tons of reasons really, I like watching stuff that scares me, makes me feel something, also trying to get over my fear of blood lol

Jump in the discussion.

Is it working so far? Do you feel more at ease when seeing blood?

Jump in the discussion.

sheer, absolute boredom

Jump in the discussion.

I have an exorbitant, irrational, and ineluctable fear of death. Watching people die has been a kind of sick therapy for me, so I can stop being such a god damn pussy.

I hope my death is somehow catalogued to help others with the same situation. Whether it be my family by my bedside or a shootout caught on video and getting unfortunately nailed by a stray bullet. I hope that my passing brings comfort like these poor bitches have given me.

Jump in the discussion.

Every single fear of death is exorbitant, irrational, and ineluctable.

But yea, I can see it as being used as a therapy for your fear of death, perhaps you also like to learn from other people's mistakes to avoid death?

Jump in the discussion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hUm3VvUwQ9PrO/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

morbid curiosity and entertainment https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/1709071008065783.webp

Jump in the discussion.

my mental health is so fuck up, i don't want to be happy anymore

Jump in the discussion.

Have you tried improving your mental health instead of giving up on it?

Jump in the discussion.

I tried,but I don't woth it, like I have so many ways to get better but i prefer to be sad, im just dumb

Jump in the discussion.

Solution: Stop being dumb :)

Try to get better, at least for a week. Do some experiements to get better for a week.

(By no ways I am trying to shame/insult you)

Jump in the discussion.

The thing is I dont want to be better, see, you try to help me and I dont want to, I don't want solutions, only saddness and lonelyness

( I see that you are not trying to shame/insult me, luv u <3)

Jump in the discussion.

Doesn't seem like the best way of 'enjoying' life but I am not here to judge, just wanted you to reflect a bit about it and perhaps make you realize there are 'better' ways.

(<3)

Jump in the discussion.

I don't want to enjoy life, it's easier to be sad

Jump in the discussion.

Uncensored reality for me. And the people here are alright I guess.

Jump in the discussion.

Es ist tatsache sehr interessant für mich Menschen sterben zu sehen, ich komme fast jeden abend online nach der arbeit oder wenn ich gerade high bin (quasi auch jeden tag) und schaue mir kurz vorm schlafen gehen solche videos an. Es zeigt mir wie schnell der tot kommen kann und wie einige sich selbst überzeugen konnten suizid zu begehen wenn es zu videos eine story hinter gibt, am meisten gefallen mir videos wo leute aus rache töten oder aus Gerechtigkeit getötet werden sowie pedos und vergewaltiger, auch die Community auf der seite ist sehr interessant, ganz anders als bei anderen medien wie tiktok, youtube und weiteres. Diese seite hat mein tiktok konsum sehr beschränkt. Ich bekomme ein gefühl bei solchen videos was ich nicht beschreiben kann, es gibt mir ein kleinen kick, zwar nicht leute zu töten aber etwas anderes was mir Dopamin in mein kopf schüttet und ich danach dennoch gut schlafen kann. Und ja ich kann auch ohne diese videos sehr gut schlafen

Jump in the discussion.

I came because im too curious, i dont think this affects my mental health but im not sure yet.

Jump in the discussion.

I am on here for my own amusement. I dont really feel empathy and i started to watch to try out if I'd feel something when seeing extreme cases. But nothing affected me so I guess I have some kind of psychological disorder. Now I am just mainly on here because I like the community here and I enjoy watching the videos.

Jump in the discussion.

it's curious how common psychopaths are. about 1 in 100 if i remember correctly.

Jump in the discussion.

I dont know the statistics 😴

Jump in the discussion.

It reminds me, that in the words of Henry W. Longfellow, “Life is real! life is earnest. And the grave is not the goal. Dust thou art, and to dust thou returnest, was not spoken of the soul.” In other words, life is fragile, and the cycle is real. It is sometimes hard to view the statistics of death each day, but seeing the real human connection, is easier for the mind to comprehend.

Jump in the discussion.

True, the amount of people that die per day is something I cannot completely process on my mind...

Jump in the discussion.

I just joined. Schizophrenic and bored, Just enjoying seeing others death waiting my own. (No suicidal, just curious about how it will happen or feel)

Jump in the discussion.

Interesting... do you fear not knowing how you will die?

Jump in the discussion.

Not really, just have a weird preference that include, if possible, staying conscious long enough to feel the death come, like from staying conscious some seconds after being decapitated, or feeling my brain failing after the blood flow stop, things like that. I don't even know if it's possible to be conscious at this moment but well, weirdly curiosity things are not always logical.

Jump in the discussion.

what about the pain?

Jump in the discussion.

I don't really mind about pain, because I should not be able to technically remember it after it, so if pain is part of the process, that comply with the whole experience process I want, and should not trigger a trauma experience if there is nothing after like I trough. My worst fear is being revived after this, that would mean I failed to reach the end fully conscious.

Jump in the discussion.

literally just come on here to find shit uncensored that i see in youtube videos LOL

Jump in the discussion.

I do that too xD

Jump in the discussion.

Tbh I come here cause this shit is news too me

Jump in the discussion.

I'm here because "the news" and youtube are boring.

oh, and liveleak shut down.

Jump in the discussion.

Im not suicidal or anything im just asocial

Jump in the discussion.

That's a question I'm going to have to ask my creator. He's the one who made humans weirdly obsessed with death!

:#marseychristchan:

Back in the day people used to do public executions. I'm keeping the tradition alive and watching it over the Internet.

Jump in the discussion.

Hmmm... weird answer

Jump in the discussion.

I enjoy watching people die

Jump in the discussion.

I come here when I feel empty and lonely, because I hate people and I really want to hurt them but I cant

Jump in the discussion.

If you have a specific person, you can just try to... not think about them.

It's not as easy as it sounds but, you can do something like this: Every time you think of that person, you go write something or distract yourself.

Hope you find peace in life among humans one day.

Jump in the discussion.

I am thankful and no, I just hate people in general and yeah I wont rant too much for the reasons, I think I am sane and fine, and most people here are too except the racist freaks, its way better than the ync type of shit people

Jump in the discussion.

zoz

Jump in the discussion.

zle

Jump in the discussion.

zozzle

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.