Unable to load image

have you ever had a near death experience?

mine is a pretty boring one but when me and my friend (who doesn't know how to swim) thought it would be a good idea to jump off the diving board into the deepest part of the pool. and you can guess what happens next...yup she starts drowning. when i swam down to try and attempt to pull her up she started pushing me down to try to give herself a boost up to the surface which failed but she kept trying and now both of us are drowning because one can't swim, and the other is being held under the water. i eventually got away and a random guy helped out my friend because the lifeguard right near us must've been blind. we were 13 at the time so that explains the idiocy

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I was in Greece when I was 15 and this lifeguard maybe 20-30 at the time was jacked. Anyways so I was in the pool with 2 of my friends and the lifeguard came into the pool and started playing with us (not touching us I mean playing games with us) so we decided to play dunk or some shit like that but the lifeguard decided it would be great to dunk me and keep me underneath the water without even warning me to take a breath. So I was underwater not even freaking out but just saying to myself: shit man I'm gonna die. I didnt die but the lifeguard one of my friends now

Jump in the discussion.

The trick with trying to help someone who is drowning is to grab their shoulder and spin them around so they are facing away from you - so they can't grab you.

Jump in the discussion.

i will be sure and tell the paramedics that piece of info if they show up in time, thanks

Jump in the discussion.

Yes. My nde happened years ago while in my teens. To make a very long story short, I accidentally pushed my arm through my bedroom window. I didn't know that there was a crack. Apparently I severed my main artery in my right wrist, vertically and in both directions (In— then quickly right back out).

The blood was insane. Never seen so much blood in my life. It was spurting out my wrist 2-3 feet. Straight out of a horror movie.

Luckily my neighbor witnessed the whole ordeal & zipped me to the hospital.

Drs told me if he would've gotten me there 3 minutes later, I would've bled out.

As far as how it felt? All I can remember is feeling suuuuuper cold & light headed.

Jump in the discussion.

I've had so many close calls driving that I'm surprised I haven't become content for this website, but that's about it.

Jump in the discussion.

make sure youre being careful on the road!! stay safe ♡

Jump in the discussion.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind on my trip home tomorrow :marseysteer:

Jump in the discussion.

i almost woke up dead once

Jump in the discussion.

I almost drowned in 8 feet pool when we have outing with my family

Jump in the discussion.

Yes i was on a scooter and went down a hill with a ground that was going down it was like 100 meters down i was dumb to go on the scooter down the hill and went turbo modus it was the fastest scooter ever that i had with these small wheels but after 20 seconds i started to stop it with my feet a little bit and got on the side where the grass was but still landed on the ground and my feet were on the side of the grass but luckily with my arm geeting a scar on the arm middle part where you move it called Olecanon i thought i was gonna die and panicked a little bit while i went down really fast but i was so lucky and my head and everything else didn't get injured or damaged my head almost hit the ground while my arm was down weird how nobody found it weird that im still alive.

Jump in the discussion.

I almost died in a motorcycle crash

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah, it was a couple years ago when I was on vacation to Greece, I saw a small swim raft which you could swim to, although it was further away than I thought it was. So I started swimming and then realized that it was really far, but I was really far away from the shore so I kept on swimming, although I get tired really fast so I used the last of my strength to swim all the way to the raft, and luckily someone was there so I could get help getting on the raft and rest, before having that other person help me get back to shore safely.

If I didn't have enough strength to make it all the way I do think I would have died out there, so thankfully I survived. Ever since that day I've never swam to a raft that's so far out again.

Jump in the discussion.

I've had an OBE, but never a NDE

Jump in the discussion.

I believe that most of today's nationalists are actually latently gay, which was also prevalent during the early days of the rise of the Third Reich(phrased in a way that furthers the dickjoke in swedish). I am thinking, among others, of Ernst Röhm and his batty boy Adolf Hitler. Another option is that the lack of, or rather the difficulties of acquiring pussy, has led to total capitulation, where living out their sexual desires is only possible through the homosocial groupmasturbatory behavior that nationalism is. One dreams of how the nation will rise like an erect penis, and is obsessed with being part of the revolutionary spearhead that will, so to speak, constitute "the glans of the cock that cracks the cultural establishment".

If you look at any NMR(nordiska motståndsrörelsen, "nordic resistance movement", nazi larp party) action, it becomes even clearer - Only fellows with broad-legged, upstretched posture, a firm grip on the green banner, and shiny, shaved skulls that bring to mind a sweaty cockhead. Nazism has always been homo-erotic, partly intentional. They were inspired by the Greco-Roman openly homosexual ideals, the naked male body, the perfect man who symbolized the beauty and aspiration of one's own. The Nazis were militantly opposed to "moralism", and considered it natural to depict beautiful Aryan men and even women completely naked.

The uniforms also say something about the homo-erotic fixation on beauty. The Yanks came in green overalls, the Germans in Hugo Boss suits, Hitler Youth Haircut, riding whips, glossy leather and helmets refined/beautified by the party to accentuate the soldier's beauty. Then gays were sent to concentration camps to be "cured" (although there are many testimonies of how the guards were caught up in the gays using their camp-currency for prostitution), and the majority died of overwork, disease and starvation, but that was probably to be expected for the time.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.