Unable to load image

How do you deal with a very close friend that turns out to be a gay/lesbian?

Are you now scared to be with him? You know, guys party when all the guys come together for a night out and everyone sleep together clamped in the same room to save expense and because its all guys who cares. You remember all the nights you and he slept together, he used to hug you just a little more. Its weird but its all guys so you ignore it, now all of a sudden you dont feel safe at all.

Everytime you see him, you feel his eyes, you are scared he will pin you to the ground and fuck you. He is a kind person but now who knows, he might be acting kind to be close.

The exact same stuff can go in the girls side with a lesbian.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Don't be a retard, gay men don't want to fuck every man they see any more than a straight dude wants to fuck every single woman. And even if he did want to fuck you it doesn't mean he's going to molest.

People like you are fucking stupid, save everyone there your bullshit and ghost them.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17175224887484417.webp https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17175224899600086.webp

Jump in the discussion.

I don't care about someone's sexuality as along as they aren't a pedo.

who gives a shit

Jump in the discussion.

Gay friends can help you pick up women.

Jump in the discussion.

Hahaha

Jump in the discussion.

Gay friends are the best. They will give you useful advice (dating, women, fashion, etc) you couldn't get from straight friends. And as someone else said, they are an easy path to dating girls. The girls will especially appreciate you for being gay friendly and not obviously ignorant or closed minded. Up to you though.

Jump in the discussion.

I don't care they just ppl

Jump in the discussion.

You're not nearly as attractive as you seem to think you are.

Jump in the discussion.

You don't sound like much of a friend. Just saying.

Jump in the discussion.

I would support them in their choices.

Coming out can be a scary time for them cause they don't know how you'll react. They don't know who will still accept them even tho they are the exact same person just interested in the same gender.

They also would of told you cause they trust you but also probably was anxious about it for a long time before telling you.

Jump in the discussion.

Completely irrelevant,what there sexual preferences are make zero difference

Jump in the discussion.

Say "cool" then talk about whatever you usually talk about, why does it matter if a guy likes dick, as long as they aren't a pedo or an asshole

Jump in the discussion.

dude why does being straight still matter to ya'll so much lets all just peacefully co exist

Jump in the discussion.

FFS, grow up.

Jump in the discussion.

You say, "oh, ight." and talk about the weather or some shit idk

Jump in the discussion.

if i had a friend who was gay hmm i would probably tell his parents "yall did not raise him good" and smack the father and smack my friend :soyjakdancing2:

Jump in the discussion.

I can't help but feel like people like that have had abusive childhoods. It's the social equivalent of smearing faeces on the walls. Intentionally doing things that are weird and unpleasant for everyone involved just to provoke (justified) negative attention.

Jump in the discussion.

You gay shame them and bully them till they kill themselves and if they don't you kill them by yourself

Jump in the discussion.

true

Jump in the discussion.

you shoot them

Jump in the discussion.

Torture and kill them

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.