Unable to load image

Selfharm posts should be banned

Its not people dying, for one thing. But also its cringe attention seeking. So I say ban the stupid wrist cutting posts, I mean above all else, they are boring and repetitive.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Selfharm is gore, so it stays

Jump in the discussion.

Holy shit your post count lol what a fucking loser. Yeah Im on this site too but I dont fucking live here like its my whole life.

This might be kind of crass, but realistically it shouldnt surprise that the people who are perpetually online are depressed self cutters.

The reason I have no sympathy is because you cant admit the blatant truth: you cut yourself because trauma and pain are your normalized modality and instead of fixing it, you want everyone to accept your broken world view and impose the idea of self harm being okay onto everyone around you. **There is a 100% chance that you are an annoying whiny cunt and you throw a shit fit whenever someone IRL suggests you stop cutting, so you toss people out of your life. So you spend all day on WPD with a bunch of sick fucks who "get you" (they dont). Its so textbook and old. Go log off and get some therapy,

Jump in the discussion.

We got another yapper 🗣️🗣️🗣️ Just block the flare dude it's so simple.

Jump in the discussion.

The admins changed my name and I have multiple people crying in my DMs. Im pretty chill actually but this thread seems to have struck a pretty deep nerve on the attention whores here. Its turbo ironic how a bunch of angry people keep yelling insults at me about how angry I must be about this when Im just replying cauze watching you monkies dance is amusing.

Jump in the discussion.

All you do is leave essay replies to people who obviously don't give a fuck 💀 Also, calling you a yapper isn't an insult it's just what you are. Idk how many times ppl have to yell you JUST BLOCK THE DAMN FLARE Complaining ain't gonna make depressed retards immediately leave this site. If that was true then they would've been off the site LONG ago.

Jump in the discussion.

Holy shit you people have no brain. I know I can block the flare you subhuman mongloid. The point is IT SHOULD NOT BE ON THE SITE IN THE FIRST PLACE, AT ALL, PERIOD.

The astonishing thing is the replies to this thread are solid proof that I'm 100% right in my assesment of the users who want self harm to stay on the site. Literally proving me right.

Jump in the discussion.

yap yap yap bruh...

Jump in the discussion.

At this point this ain't a discussion, the guy is just yapping in a losing battle, someone doesn't know when to shut the fuck up

him: :marseysoylentgrintyping:

Jump in the discussion.

Why not just block the flare instead of whining like a little girl?

Jump in the discussion.

Go the fuck back to reddit yuh whiney priggish twat! https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/1713753502005845.webp :marseyfuckyou:

Jump in the discussion.

I don't watch it, but I disagree with banning it.

Jump in the discussion.

This is literally a gore website.. they can just block the flair so they dont see it? Why bother complaining..?

Jump in the discussion.

Block the flair then🤒

Jump in the discussion.

I agree

Jump in the discussion.

You should block it then dumbass

Jump in the discussion.

nah, some of them r deep and gory so stop crying bitch :marseybean:

Jump in the discussion.

Cry about it moron

Jump in the discussion.

It helps others

Jump in the discussion.

I've not seen anyone confess to being able to quit self harm because they uploaded public self harm content.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17145691845037034.webp https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17145691856406577.webp

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyrdramahistorianschizo:

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17139426571869829.webp

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17133237781296508.webp

Jump in the discussion.

I just tell them to quit being pussys and do it the right way already. Eventually we will get enough to kill themselves and they won't be here anymore

Jump in the discussion.

hey don't worry, I'm getting there.

almost had it last time when I was drunk, just didn't do it deep enough.

Jump in the discussion.

Ride wife

Jump in the discussion.

miss wife

Jump in the discussion.

Regret

Jump in the discussion.

:marseydisintegrate:

Jump in the discussion.

tell me you dont know how to block flairs without telling me

Jump in the discussion.

I disagree, selfharm is gore,you should just not watch it.

Jump in the discussion.

Haha look at the gay strags downvote me. Go beg for attention somewhere else.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.