Unable to load image

What is your favourite case that you keep thinking about?

I go first, case of Katarzyna Zowada and Gabriel Fernandez murder

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Case of beer

Jump in the discussion.

Natascha Kampusch :star:

Jump in the discussion.

I really like the 411 Cases, missing Persons and unsolved Murder. But if it needs to be something specific then it would be Black Dahlia, Tristan Brübach, Lars Mitank and Jon Benet Ramsey.

Jump in the discussion.

Once a year I'll watch the west Memphis three documentaries, super interesting and wild. I also keep checking on the Dr.Gloves situation

Jump in the discussion.

More a Video than a case. I think the description said something about yakuza. A few japanese youngster who have flayed another guy down to the bones. Stabbing him with the box cutter in the face (or rather his skull) while he is trying to bite onto it to make them stop.

Jump in the discussion.

The Wonderland murders were my first favorite whodunit. Camcorders were still new so we got our first good video crime scene walkthrough.

Jump in the discussion.

WARNING!!!! If you overuse lefty lingo and go over the top, they can smell you out as "sus" and a r-word. you have to play midwit IQ, and agree to other peoples comments, before making them look like leftist tools.

THEY TOO HATE BEING SUBVERTED BY ME!!!

But they follow me for years on those sites and on invite only discords and on other reddits not in that news link. I CAUSED THE BOTS TONIGHT, SORRY!

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.