Unable to load image

Artists on WPD, how has WPD influenced your art?

:marseybeanquestion:

(if it has, so heres a bunch of other questions,,

what mediums of art do you work with?

how do you feel about art contributions for the site?

do you have any art opinions you would share here but not openly in other social media (ig, twt, ect.) if so which?

you can ask or say something else, i am making this discussion because ive been curious about artists on WPD for awhile :mersya:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I make marcaroni art of jynxi and sketch by friends

Jump in the discussion.

I just draw with whatever I've got at hand, but I like black ink over everything else.

>how has WPD influenced your art?

I improved a lot thanks to WPD, there are not many places that mix gorey stuff and cute stuff and gore + cute is exactly the kind of shit I like, when I first began drawing stuff here I felt more like I had finally found my place.

Jump in the discussion.

here are not many places that mix gorey stuff and cute stuf

what do you mean by cute stuff if you dont mind?

Jump in the discussion.

"how has WPD influenced your art?"-I haven't been able to really make anything for myself since joining the site, but I sure it will the next time I do.

"what mediums of art do you work with?"-I like working with mostly pencils and acrylic paint.

"how do you feel about art contributions for the site?"-I like a lot of the art that has been posted here.

"do you have any art opinions you would share here but not openly in other social media (ig, twt, ect.) if so which?"-I'm pretty open about my opinions on art when I do share them, it really just depends on who I know will see/hear it.

Jump in the discussion.

• markers and paper, basic shit

• makes me feel less worthless

• "professional" art is so fucking boring. Spend 5 years drawing to draw a dumb realistic eye. Its always the same shit, beautiful faces and eyes. If there is no story behind it its fucking boring af.

• i only draw and think of new gore ideas now :3

Jump in the discussion.

i agree so hard on the professional art, specifically most art influencers like samdoesart, let alone when people start wanting to replicate it, i dont quite understand how alot of them can only draw pinterest girls, portraits or anything meant to be widely appealing, ergojosh is probably one of the few that does change things up,, yet it looks "too professional" weirdly enoughh

gore is fun :3

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseybearrentfree:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.