North Carolina Police Acts

[Deleted by author.]
Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Yes, Hole:Discussion. You were right. And i dont know, i dont live there. Police are people like anyone else, just pretending to be our moms and dads. So i am sure they will try and correct tou, but i don't and wont assume it would be with lethal force. Idk tho i will pass it on to the next person in the comments πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Jump in the discussion.

Yes I am a female gamer, yes I even like Zelda. What a surprise (after I even gave him personal bonus points for wearing a Zelda Shirt). No, a gamer shirt is not "a handicap". Yes, when you think wearing a Zelda shirt equals "dating a minor" then you are the problem, not the shirt. Nope, I don't think the "majority of women will see it as a turn off". Yes, when all women you know act negatively around people wearing gamer shirts and degrade others for having that hobby you have a pretty bad and in my opinion immature social environment to be honest. Nope, you don't have to be a "nerd" or gamer in order to accept and/or respect other people's hobbies. I think I got all covered now.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.