Unable to load image

The worst video you've ever seen ?

For me it's funky town

It's not popular for nothing

I always wonder how it's possible to be so mean and cruel

Every time I watch it, it really hurts me. But I guess I'm not that tough, and maybe you've seen even more violent videos.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Hulk Hogan's sex tape.

Jump in the discussion.

the duck song 2 by forrestfire101

Jump in the discussion.

maggot infested dick

Jump in the discussion.

There isn't a specific video because every time I come across one that's bad, I inevitably stumble upon another that's even worse, funky town was one of the first worst videos i've seen but as i progress with watching i see another one that have same cruelty as funky town but by now its all casual and i'm used to it, I can't stand animal torture and abuse and they are the worst kind of videos for me and i don't want to see them especially the gore ones

Jump in the discussion.

I feel the same exact way, ill watch :marseyopera: literally :marseyme: anything :marseycoleporter: besides animal :marseyraccoonhug: torture/“crush” videos, or things that involve the torture :marseyironmaiden: of a child, they're innocent.

Jump in the discussion.

It's probably fake gore but hey, it was a video of two guys having gay sex until one pulls a knife wrapped in plastic out of his butt and uses it to stab the other guy to death.

Jump in the discussion.

Anything youtube recommends. Amazing to watch it go to unsearchable cancer in such a short period.

Jump in the discussion.

Paris Hilton's sex tape

Jump in the discussion.

Star wars

Jump in the discussion.

One of the random things that still gets to me is a dismemberment video where hands and forearms are hacked off, then the person tries to block a blow to the face but since their hands are gone they just raise their arms up but don't actually block anything.

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseydumpling:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.