Unable to load image

Sick of racists

Why are the majority of people on websites like these so racist? Every other post is a racist spewing shit. Grow tf up.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

shut up bitch ass nigga

Jump in the discussion.

Maybe you mistook this for Watch People Cry? Finish your Selfharm picture and seek help for the pussy infection you have.

Jump in the discussion.

Because this is a site where shit people can say whatever they want because nobody knows who they are. I'm a shit person just not the racist kind.

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17149797619529128.webp

Jump in the discussion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/uWzS6ZLs0AaVOJlgRd/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Lifes hard , put on a helmet big boy

Jump in the discussion.

Wdym i never saw a racist on this site

Jump in the discussion.

Before you make a post like this look at the statistics of how many shootings posted on here are done by blacks…. It's not racist if it's factually true my guy.

Jump in the discussion.

People often quote the statistic that 13% of the population commits over 50% of the crimes - but that is wrong:

of those 13% - half of them are women, and most of the remaining 6 or 7% are babies, children or old people -

so the truth is it's about 2% of the population that are young black men who commit MOST of the crime.

Jump in the discussion.

Do you think your going to be taken seriously with a username like that?

Jump in the discussion.

Why are people here racist?

Maybe it's because we see people who look a certain way committing ALMOST ALL of the violent crimes.

After you've LIVED a bit yourself, you might wisen up and learn that there are stereotypes FOR A FUCKING REASON.

Jump in the discussion.

nigga

Jump in the discussion.

Due to experience. Stereotypes are no joke

Jump in the discussion.

youll get used to it. especially the slurs here. slurs get so commonly used as just a silly insult and eventually they lose meaning and slurs r relatively harmless at this rate. id rather be called a beaner than actually be killed or something for being mexican but at least were alive, yk? still slurs r funny if u do it right

Jump in the discussion.

People know they are wrong, but they think there will never be punishment, so they dont care.

Jump in the discussion.

Because there is no truth to any stereotype, right?

Jump in the discussion.

im not talking about streotyping everybody does that im talking about actual hatred of a race. I dont run around crying about it, but its wrong. That doesnt mean stereotypes dont have basis in fact, but they aren't true 10/10 times.

Jump in the discussion.

Most racists are uneducated and it honestly ends there.....remember their lineage of hate is based off science you know that class that's part of other classes they failed or never heard about....Most don't know 51% of ppl on cash and food aid are whites in the US. They don't know America DOESEN'T have a national language so learning English would literally mean nothing as a citizen 😂 and last but not least.....They want to deport everyone but they would have to start with themselves because they aren't native.....Most racist are just insecure fucks who know IRL can't keep that same energy because they'll get their weak asses beat for it so instead they come here and hide behind anonymity. It's no surprise these dudes are scared of being found out and most would kts if exposed 😭🤣

Jump in the discussion.

Why do you have negative coins, Peopleareshit?

Why is there shit all over this post?

Jump in the discussion.

I just ignore it

Jump in the discussion.

NOT THE RACISTS ON MY WHOLESOME 100 GORE WEBSITEROO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :soycry:

Jump in the discussion.

Back to kaotic it is. What a shithole this has become

Jump in the discussion.

I'm a pretty solid dude, big frame, bartender, used to bounce for clubs and bars, and my favorite thing to do when I get drunk is watch the Fresh Prince and see Uncle Phil and Will and then I just cry and feel my emotions. I never had that so it resonates with me and gives me some type of release.

Jump in the discussion.

This is a site the caters to sick sadists and blood fetishists so of course it's going to be filled with WHITE MEN

That's why it's so racist

Jump in the discussion.

Sounds like a predetermined conclusion you arrived at. I'm curious as to where you found demographic statistics for users of this site.

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17149682765517364.webp

sounds like you're a pussy ass white bitch who can't handle his privaledge being called out

Jump in the discussion.

I can tell you're not white by the way you type you little jit

Jump in the discussion.

Correct

Jump in the discussion.

zoz

Jump in the discussion.

zle

Jump in the discussion.

zozzle

Jump in the discussion.

It's their racist opinion.

Jump in the discussion.

Wow nice avatar dude you really dont even hide it

Jump in the discussion.

Hide what?

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.