How to PROPERLY use search??

I keep trying to use the search to find certain things and all I get is things unrelated to what I want? How do you guys get better searches?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Just name your most likely search term then filter by top, which is most upvotes, and then new which is the most recent. If you go into your site settings you can make it show more pages for faster scrolling. If it is popular it will usually be found quickly when sorting from the top. If you want to post something looking through the top, then the new will usually show you if it is there, and you can say you did your due diligence before posting it. You can also use the categories on the right of the page and sort them the same way. The normal example in the search is another method such as idiot:accident. I find the first method works best for me.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17159841261160276.webp https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17159841265748432.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Hot comments near you...

Jump in the discussion.

That's what I've been trying to do, for instance I'm trying to find Faces of death and when I search that, sort by top, it only gives me 96 results and none are of Faces of death. I'm sure for that I could find it online cause it's pretty known but I must be doing something wrong. Thanks though

Jump in the discussion.

If I look for Funky town and sort by top it shows it no problem so I guess there might not be a decent video of faces of death on here or I just can't find it in search

Jump in the discussion.

Traces of Death was real and not fake like faces was so you will find it here.

Jump in the discussion.

Faces of death was mostly just staged reenactments with no deaths other than animals so wouldn't be here to begin with.

Jump in the discussion.

write "Title:true" behind your search

Jump in the discussion.

since this site have 140k shit posts with the authors using shit titles and sometimes titles not related at all to the video you'll be having hard time to find your desired video

Jump in the discussion.

use the hole: filters to cut down on unrelated results

if you're looking for someone getting shot, you don't need to check /h/burning

Jump in the discussion.

I acknowledge the effort!

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.