Unable to load image

When did everyone on wpd get so sensitive?

I've notice a super big uptick in people being mad abt shit they don't need to be mad over??? Like I feel like you have to learn to not be offended if u wanna be on this website.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Most of the offended are black, retarded or both

Jump in the discussion.

Take it all with a pinch of salt

Jump in the discussion.

It's not hard to be a decent person and not type horrible things in comments and chat. Disrespecting the dead is very cringe. Now disrespecting a dead pedophile is a different story, that's totally fine. It's the people who always type “Lol dead bitch deserved it” and “What a fucking idiot” and “I wish I killed them myself” on posts that people don't like. Me included.

Jump in the discussion.

Yes, I fully agree; I'm not talking (necessarily) talking about disrespecting the dead and just being an asshole, I'm talking about on here being sensitive to gore or topics that could involve the subject.

Jump in the discussion.

Don't even get me started on the people who post: “you should kill yourself”

Jump in the discussion.

brother if udont like it get of the fucking website its not supposed to be a nice website if u read the fucking name instead of being a moron ull see it says watch people die

Jump in the discussion.

Amen

Jump in the discussion.

thank you someone who isnt a complete and utter moron

Jump in the discussion.

I wouldn't go THAT far. A bit of a moron, sure. But not an utter moron

Jump in the discussion.

ye lol i was jus annoyed

Jump in the discussion.

There's a lotta dumb fucks on this site. Understandable

Jump in the discussion.

Also you're like 12 so you should get off the site. Only 12 year olds type like that.

Jump in the discussion.

1st of all im not 12 im 19 2nd of all i can type how ever i want its online 3rd of all like i said before dont like it get of the site

Jump in the discussion.

“Ah yes, the internet has no rules I can be the most disgusting person and have no repercussions! 😁” - you

Jump in the discussion.

FINALLY! You get it

Jump in the discussion.

never said that all im saying is there are going to be people on this website liek that the name of it i litterally watch people die

Jump in the discussion.

Thank you for proving my point buddy.

Jump in the discussion.

Why would i care about disrespecting or not disrespecting a dead mf? EXPECIALLY if they died out of their stupidity or did something that clearly had a bad consequence approaching. Alergic to the facts enough?

Jump in the discussion.

It's WDP, it's a fun site to have a laugh at and make ourselves feel better

Jump in the discussion.

Finally someone said it! I hate seeing this site turn into a snowflake party💀 they should leave the site if they get offended easily and can't make the difference between jokes and other stuff

Jump in the discussion.

Eat shit and get fucked, amirite?

Jump in the discussion.

HI,

Not too sure where to start but I'm a 24 year old male with a VERY humiliating problem (at least to me). My PENIS farts. This is what my latest girlfriend called it. Although she says it's the cutest and sexiest thing she's ever seen, I cant begin to express how embarrassing this is to me.

It can be anything from a soft wet whistling sound to a very loud popping or air escaping quickly sound. Yes, just like regular fart but much higher pitched and can be about 5x as loud. (coming out of a smaller hole, I guess). During a typical hand job my PENIS can fart up to 30 times. My girlfriend seems to love it but I feel like crying. The gentlest squeeze especially at the base can elicit a fart but the worst is when I orgasm.

This is not a health issue as I've been doing this all me life. It doesn't hurt, in fact the vibrations alone can initiate an orgasm. Just humiliating. Most women don't say anything, some laugh but every girl who has witnessed this seems to be mesmerized by it.

I know women like confident men but I just cannot seem to get comfortable with this and I feel it is ruining my life. Girls talk and I feel like the talk of the town. High school was a nightmare.

My question is: Are my the only one. Has anyone else experienced this? I've checked books, done internet searches etc., but can't find anything related to my problem. I don't feel that I can cure the problem but how can I be more comfortable with it.

How would you feel if you met a man who was attractive, kind, sensitive and sincere but PENIS farted?

Sorry if I was being too graphic but I felt like I finally needed someones opinion.

Thank you for your help and concern. Best Wishes

Jump in the discussion.

No every one has cock farts

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.