Question about Afterlife

[Deleted by author.]
Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

You go to heaven, unless you're an ewhore or simp on WPD, then you don't.

Jump in the discussion.

Her 👣 footsteps lead to Hell(Hades, Sheol etc.)

“My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: That you may regard discretion, and that your lips may keep knowledge.

¶For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

>Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.”

(Proverbs 5:1-5, KJVA)

“To keep you from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. Lust not after her beauty in your heart; neither let her take you with her eyelids.

For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.”

(Proverbs 6:24-26, KJVA)

“And why will you ,my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders all his goings.

`¶His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be held with the cords of his sins.

He shall die without instruction;and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.”`

(Proverbs 5:20-23, KJVA)

Mind you "her feet stay not in her house" means she doesn't keep her father's family linage, she wayward. She mixes her mother and father's bloodline through her mother's bloodline(her house). And so you know this as the Mitochondrial in DNA.

“Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house, In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: Now is she without, now in the streets, and lie in wait at every corner.) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows. Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee. I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

>Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

>For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: He has taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

>He goes after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hurry to the snare, and know not that it is for his life(soul).”

(Proverbs 7:8-23, KJVA)

There are two Women in this world, ones that understand this, and ones that don't. Even Lilith understand it, but she'll never agree tho.

DVD 🙃

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.