Unable to load image

Wtf is wrong with ppl

I just want to say wtf is wrong with you guys. Saying not to romanticize self harm but then trying to make ppl go deeper. Why tf would you ever encourage somebody to go deeper? Out here like “stop romanticizing self harm” and then saying “cat scratches” fyi those were styrofoam cuts and if you don't want to see it, don't click. I'm not romanticizing it I am sharing it on a website made to post stuff like this if you're too pussy, don't look. I'm sharing it for the people who want it and the ppl who need it to feel stable. It helps ppl when they're struggling, like me personally when I feel the need to sh, I watch it on here instead.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

https://media.giphy.com/media/TL2Yr3ioe78tO/giphy.webp

current image of OP.

Jump in the discussion.

"...out here like "stop romanticizing self harm" but then saying "catscratches"..." you do realize those sentences have no correlation whatsoever, right? romanticizing self harm isn't good but calling someone out for catscratches isnt romanticizing? its literally just a call out on the fucking rules of /h/selfharm. if you read the sidebar, youd be able to know that retard

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17167029756647494.webp

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17167029234378169.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Can you really not figure it out?

People on this website are fucking sick and tired of the pathetic attention seeking behavior of you shithead self-harmers.

Many of us block the self harm stupid hole.

We're so done with you assholes that we have NO SYMPATHY for your mental illness.

We don't take you seriously.

We think too many of you fucked up children post videos here to say: "Look at me."

We hate your intruding on our website so much that we want you to fuck off.

MANY of us want to tell you to 'try harder' and 'go deeper' because we want to you finish your stupidity and and leave us alone.

And I'm sick of selfharmers like you starting posts in the discussion hole.

I don't want to ever hear about your dirty little habit ever again.

And fucking assholes that slip selfharm shit into compilations of other gore on the main site deserve to rot in hell.

If you want to 'discuss' fucking self harm - fucking do it in the selfharm hole.

I'm Ronnie Pickering!

Jump in the discussion.

thank you for saying this

Jump in the discussion.

Well as someone who suffers from mental problems for the last 20 years,stop being a fanny and sort yourself out,the only person that can change is yourself,yes get help yes get medication if needed,but FFS you have to put the hard work in yourself, whatever makes you feel like this then change it, change everything about your life then start to live it,it's hard and will always be hard but fuck me , instead of moaning change it,it really is that simple

Jump in the discussion.

Take it easy man there is anought harm in the world to watch... No need to goo deep or harm yourself 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Jump in the discussion.

i watch it on here to keep my self from doing it because when i see it i feel the rush i get from doing it

Jump in the discussion.

it ok, if u wanna talk i'm here

Jump in the discussion.

Because this is a gore site not a scratch site

Jump in the discussion.

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseypregunta:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.