What does the rule ''don't request illegal content'' mean?cuase isn't gore illegal anyways?

[Deleted by author.]
Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Sometimes I wonder how you fucking people breathe on your own.

Jump in the discussion.

If you can't figure :marseyfunko: that one out on your own you may be threat.

Jump in the discussion.

wdym

Jump in the discussion.

How can someone be this fucking retarded

Jump in the discussion.

Parents are 100% cousins

🤣🤣🤣

Jump in the discussion.

No, they mean things like a dying animal, necrophilia, stuff like that

Jump in the discussion.

thank you

fr ACTUALLY ANSWERING MY QUESTION

Jump in the discussion.

After years online, I hate Europeans. Nothing can change my mind.

They clearly hate us, why shouldn't I hate them in return? Every time something bad happens to our country and our citizens, Europeans are always there to cheer and take pleasure at our misfortune. Whether it be a natural disaster, 9/11 or even Covid. They're nasty, mean spirited people. One of the things they complain most about was the atomic bombings of Japan in WW2. As someone who loves Japanese people, I wish we could've nuked a European country instead. Those fucks up until very recently were exploiting and fucking over 2/3rds of the globe. They deserve nukes more than the Japanese ever did. To any European who reads this, fuck you and fuck whatever Eurotrash country you're from.

Jump in the discussion.

Wild country without safety rules. No questions.

Jump in the discussion.

You're kind of mentally ill.

Countries don't exist pookie, countries are collective lies, countries are social constructs.

You can't just hate “people from other countries” because “some did crazy stuff”.

As a South American, I hear people joke a lot about 9/11, and trust me that shit turns my blood on fire, it's fucking disgusting.

But you can't say things like that, Americans like you are the reason your country is internationally hated.

So please, I'll ask you to stop saying things like that, atomic bombs are serious and are not a topic for joking.

So if you were joking, I'll ask you not to do it again.

And if you weren't, I'd recommend you to get help.

I'm not trying to hate on you or anything, but xenophobia is a real and global problem which has to be solved.

Stopping hate is the task of everybody in the world, so if you don't want your country to be hated, don't hate on other countries.

Jump in the discussion.

snappy isn't going to text you back

Jump in the discussion.

Snappy :marseypennypolendina: is rude like that :(.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17175224887484417.webp https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17175224899600086.webp

Jump in the discussion.

snappy has bad social anxiety

Jump in the discussion.

Its illegal here to catch a fish with a lasso, so don't bother asking me to do it.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.