Unable to load image

My opinion on tecak/pedophiles in general

So my opinion will first start on tecak. For me the guy is just a bad person a far right neo nazi that has made a community of little impressionable kids that don't know who he truly is for me he is a bad man who did bad things and that in a way deserved to die he went not only after pedophiles but in lgbtq people too )I don't know if that's true I heard it from somewhere) so yeah a bad person who made its new fanbase believe that he was just a good man going after pedos and shit but in his interviews we can clearly see that he is racist too. Now let's talk about pedos for me they are just people who aren't well mentally and for some of them it is a desire that they can't control and people just generalise pedos who can't control their desires and have to conform themselves to the new beliefs views and opinions that this generation has for me they should be getting the help they deserve because there is a difference between someone who can't control their desires like a non pedo guy can't control a boner when he sees a hot woman and a pedo who is doing this just for evil shit so yeah PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EDUCATE ME ON THIS THAT IS WHY I MADE THIS POST

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

didnt ask

Jump in the discussion.

pedos for me they are just people who aren't well mentally

Ok, then heres the prescribed medicine pill for it.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/1718157684408131.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Only pill with a 100% success rate! Guaranteed to work.

Jump in the discussion.

nazis are cool ngl

Jump in the discussion.

Pedophiles are people who pull no bitches, no hoes, no women, no girls, no females, no feminine figure and no human beings

Jump in the discussion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5z23XMH5WREPpkBl2u/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Next you're gonna tell us you don't like priests because so many of them are ....

(and the Catholic church CRIMINALLY covered for them and protected them)

Jump in the discussion.

Sentences.

Paragraphs.

Periods.

Jump in the discussion.

When people type like this, it makes me imagine that in real life they would just be talking nonstop without taking a breath, with a rushed tone.

I read like the first half and then my attention span burnt out.

Jump in the discussion.

I think it also betrays a lack of clarity of thinking.

Taken to an extreme, this sort of run-on sentences, when exaggerated, becomes the verbal diarrhea that you might have seen some types of schizophrenics spit out.

I don't know if you've ever seen it - but they talk on and on with random thoughts jumping in and going off on tangents.

The lack of sentence structure just suggests a sloppy disorganized mind.

Jump in the discussion.

Holy fuck...ALL THE YES to that!

:marseyagreesuperspeed:

Jump in the discussion.

Well thank goodness you showed up. We've all be debating about how you felt on these topics, and now we know!

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17181540539870946.webp

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyelliotrodger3:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.