Unable to load image

Is suicide really that bad?

As long as you don't put others at risk

Dumb question but stupider stuff has been said here

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Life is shit, the world is shit, people are shit. Do whatever you think will make you happy and don't listen to anyone else. Even if you feel bad, insecure, hopeless just imagine a better life for yourself and at least try to get there. Don't take the cowards way out we're all going to perish someday there might be nothing or there might be something but this life is the only thing we know exists https://media.giphy.com/media/BPJmthQ3YRwD6QqcVD/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

zoz

Jump in the discussion.

zle

Jump in the discussion.

zozzle

Jump in the discussion.

I'm gonna make your hole zozzle zozbot

Jump in the discussion.

“suicide is a forever fix for a temporary problem” I can't give the best answer to this, because I am suicidal- but honestly, I think suicide should be normalized at this point. I mean, people should obviously get help before attempting suicide- but sometimes the help doesn't actually help. I've been suicidal for a very long time- it almost feels like it won't get better… but there's always tomorrow. there's always a possibility that one day it'll be okay. always keep that in mind. take things one day at a time. maybe it'll be amazing one day-

Jump in the discussion.

What help's me is looking on people who are down bad worse than you. Just go to your local bar (:

Jump in the discussion.

Dunno. Never did it

Jump in the discussion.

I think we should encourage suicide for those who plan on inflicting their pain on others because that's a pussy move and the only worthwhile thing you can do is what you can do to yourself.

Jump in the discussion.

It's bad because you'll never experience that one thing that brings you happiness, well that one thing could also be something you experience everyday, you just never get to appreciate it. Its bad because it bring worry to those who are unaware of what happened, and even devastation to those who are aware. That's why it's bad.

Jump in the discussion.

yes it is

its the easiest way out

and u will always hurt people

even if its the people cleaning u up

Jump in the discussion.

Assisted death for health and quality of life is understandable. Out of the blue suicide can wreck some of those left behind.

Jump in the discussion.

absolutely out of the blue shouldn't be allowed. I think some people with life long diseases or life long mental illness should at least have the option for assisted suicide.

Jump in the discussion.

They say it is.

Then they confine you to a hospital. Strap you to a bed. Pump you full of pills. And send your family a five figure bill.

Jump in the discussion.

If you're waking up in a hospital then that's not considered suicide

Jump in the discussion.

exactly :( that's what hurts the most- when you feel so low to want to attempt suicide- they just make you feel lower. it almost feels like encouragement to succeed

Jump in the discussion.

I dont think its bad if someone is in a situation they cant get out then its underastable

Jump in the discussion.

Many suicidal people apologize in their final letter because, until the end they didn't want to hurt anyone.

and here we often see people who think the opposite by doing as much harm as possible before leaving.

I obviously prefer the first but both are a false lead.

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17193858728658032.webp

Jump in the discussion.

How are you defining it? What constitutes bad?

Jump in the discussion.

no but yes

Jump in the discussion.

No, I think that assisted suicide should be popular and normalized.

Jump in the discussion.

Suicide should never be normalized, anybody going through difficult times needs help.

Jump in the discussion.

Euthanasia

Jump in the discussion.

“Assisted suicide should be popular and normalized, it's the best new trendy thing that all the hippity hoppity kids are doing nowadays” - :marseyfbi:

Jump in the discussion.

ecco2k

Jump in the discussion.

yes it is so dont do it

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/1697382435294321.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Nobody gives a shit about you anyways lol

Jump in the discussion.

:marseyropeyourself2:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.