Unable to load image

just kinda curious

have any of you experienced losing loved ones? i'm very curious into knowing. a year ago today, my close friend and cousin died in a car accident and almost a year prior to that, my grandma had also died. but i've noticed that ever since i've actually experienced losing someone, i got intrigued by the topic of death, searching every answer about it, watching videos (look me me now lol) and all of the above. i think apart of me just wanted to understand because even now, i don't understand death, my brain won't let me comprehend it. i even went as far as buying my cousins autopsy report just to see how badly he looked as described in the report (he died from multiple blunt force injuries). but i just want to know if anyone has or is experiencing the same thing. it's human nature to be curious but gosh, it's such a strange thing.

sorry for all the yap :p

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

What you are experiencing is normal. Children want to go to their deceased parent to see them and say goodbye.

Parents of deceased children want to hold them, comfort them . . . even wash them or clean their wounds.

Everyone grieves differently, there is no formula, there is no manual.

I was there to take heart-breakingly beautiful photos as my partner washed and dressed our infant daughter after she died.

Not wanting this to sound religious, but death remains the greatest mystery . . . no-one knows what happens as we die.

But it is also normal to move on.

There is my very small $0.02 for you.

Jump in the discussion.

How old are you?

A year ago was your very first experience with loss?

You'll age, people in your life will come and go, you will experience more and more death and loss, some you will see firsthand.

Life. Deal and cope.

We all die.

Jump in the discussion.

Idk if this counts but. Like 2-3 years ago my grandma had a 1 month old kitten (I think younger) that had a problem at an eye, it was always "crying" and had some kind of blood-like debris forming at that eye, it died like a year later from the eye problem.

Jump in the discussion.

You're displaying early signs of a developing necrophilia. You need psychiatric help and a hefty dose of beta blockers to shut it down, or soon you'll be crashing strangers funerals to sexually gratify yourself

Jump in the discussion.

omg no ☠️☠️☠️ i'm not attracted to dead bodies

Jump in the discussion.

Somehow all religions are based around death and mortality. - and then hope.

Jump in the discussion.

Paragraphs would be nice.

Adults capitalize the first word in a sentence.

I'm Ronnie Pickering!

Jump in the discussion.

And you're wrong.

The thing about privilege is you fail to understand the impact of bigotry.

You see it is an innocuous comment because you don't deal with the impacts of it. Your biggest concern is thise damn kids on the street, check your privilege before telling other people how racism affects them.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.