Unable to load image

What's the best/worst gore video you've seen on this site?

I would like the links in the comments to watch what others think is the worst way to die or the best gore video they have ever seen.

Thank you! :3 :marseywave2:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Not even a video, but photos.

This ones: https://watchpeopledie.tv/h/aftermath/post/108539/soup-girl-suicide-casegraphic

It was so disgusting the first time. I literally threw up it was amazing :marseyagreefast:

Jump in the discussion.

so gross but didnt make me cringe

Jump in the discussion.

I deeply regret clicking on this link

:marseyeyemixer2: :marseyeyemixer2: :marseyeyemixer2: :marseyeyemixer2: :marseyeyemixer2: :marseyeyemixer2: :marseyeyemixer2: :marseyeyemixer2:

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17198194107736626.webp

Jump in the discussion.

This question is asked VERY OFTEN.

You will find many more answers to your question using the Search feature on this website than you will get in reply to this post.

Search for maybe: "favorite video"

Here are my tips to optimize searching:

You can search to see if a question has been posted before using the Search bar at the top left of the page.

Try to guess 2 or 3 words that best describe the post.

But limit the number of search words you use.

As I understand search on WPD, it is 'exclusionary' - meaning if you include words in your search that are not in the title (or text in the body) of the post you're looking for, search won't find it.  (I'm not sure of this.  It may or may not be true.  Experiment for your best results.)

Google Search, on the other hand, is smarter, and the more words you use to describe what you're looking for using Google search, the better your results will be.  (I think.)

On Google, search for - site:watchpeopledie.tv search terms

where search terms are a description of the events in the video or post.

Thank you.

Jump in the discussion.

thank you!

Jump in the discussion.

Jump in the discussion.

Vile

Jump in the discussion.

That's actually so horrid.. regret clicking the link!! https://media.giphy.com/media/sRtRymT2Mtjtm/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Cartel skins man alive , it's meh 🫤

Jump in the discussion.

Crazy how he is still alive.

Jump in the discussion.

very meh but its cool to see whats under our skin

Jump in the discussion.

In my opinion, the best gore video goes to the Duck Decap video: https://watchpeopledie.tv/h/beheading/post/148415/guy-roman-gets-his-head-chopped

Can't hold my laugh when he quacks although it's sad.

The worst gore videos are those self harm videos of cat scratches... It's just sad.

Jump in the discussion.

i dont have the link but i kid you not it was this beautiful japanese woman wearing these long white traditional clothes, im pretty sure it was some kind if ritual or sacrifice? something cultural- she kneeled down, took a knife and started craving it deep into her stomach slowly gutting herself - did it all without making a single noise, was pretty fucked up

Jump in the discussion.

Jump in the discussion.

THAT MADE ME SQUIRM EWW 10/10

Jump in the discussion.

Also the one of the asian man hanging his baby daughter then himself

Jump in the discussion.

The chubby black man getting his arms chopped off and heart ripped out he just looks so scared and pathetic sad

Jump in the discussion.

Any decapitation that involves the eyes and mouth are still moving. No links, sorry, but they're here....

Jump in the discussion.

the skulls with flesh still on them with the eyes get me unsettled for a few

Jump in the discussion.

Damn, I don't remember where I saw it but it was a big compilation only lasting 10 minutes but just showing people dying, almost every second a different guy was killed or screaming, it went from war to execution and from execution to suicide, but the thing that made that compilation different from the others was the fact that all the videos were atleast on 720p, really good quality of videos, now talking of a single video it has to be one of the thousands of executions that the cartel has done, but the one that really got me thinking had a corrupt officer and his son being killed, the dad being executed first (he didn't even moved his lips, he accepted his fate, pretty sad if you ask me), then getting dismembered and with his own legs the cartel started beating the shit out of the son, after that they got the heart of the son out and decapitated both son and dad (sorry if I'm not that good at English, not my first lenguage)

Jump in the discussion.

I may be a 🎅 white 🏳nationalist 👏 but If 😏 I see 😘 a fine 👯 asian 🍜 ass 👌 my bloodline 💦💦 bout to 💆become 🍘 a 🍙 riceline 🍱

Jump in the discussion.

saw a video of a dude getting his face burnt off alive ,,,, never cringed so hard at a video in my life https://media.giphy.com/media/p8NVyc553Cw7mFOemk/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

GHOST RIDER

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.