its official. we need a watermark

shtwt has infiltrated, but not in the way we want. dont steal to tweet!! just tweet here!!! they tweeted a video i posted here that was an edit, so i know its mine. do we have an actual watermark for wpd so we can direct traffic to the site?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

working on a watermark, I went with the WPD logo but the opacity turned down low, might need to lower it down further for better viewing. here is an example;

![](/images/16743816903802006.webp)

![](/images/1674381709082733.webp)

I like the idea where it would cover the entire video but without distorting the images. not generally a fan of watermarking but if wpd needs one, someone like this should catch peoples attention and at the same time have our mark on it.

Jump in the discussion.

If its an edit you absolutely should add a watermark. Maybe some Marcey Version with a small WPD lettering

Jump in the discussion.

did you know ive seen our posts mentioned multiple times on twitter? this is the first time ive actually seen someone take a video, only bc i edited it. i think its funny though cuz i stole it from twitter posted it here and then it ended back up on twitter

Jump in the discussion.

Mentioned in what kinda way?

Jump in the discussion.

Don't get me wrong, because I love your posts. But don't you just do it the other way around? Or do you ask people if you can post their content here?

Still sucks though that someone is tweeting your edit.

I've noticed that some videos here have a small watermark in the corner, but I have no clue how the posters do that.

Jump in the discussion.

oh no dont get me wrong. i see the irony. i just know we are about to start recruiting from shtwt, so i want to make sure people know which videos are coning from where. almost like ✨advertisment✨ (also i love you if you love me)

Jump in the discussion.

AFX has one, ask him to make one for you

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseysweating:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.