Unable to load image

I told you from reddit.

So, I'm coming here from reddit as a moderator for other subs with admin contact. I love the breaking realization, and explainable humanity of the content.

Ya'll are so fucking stupid though. I made a comment on my alt account right before GOREDEJOUR was banned, on a thread that listed all the banned gore sites.

"It's you people who are tagging all the banned sites and aggregating information in one place so admins can act swiftly." The post had tagged all the recently deleted subs, and my observations over activity show that this was the one that burned GOREDEJOUR.

Turns out, I was right. less than 24 hours after my observation, the admins deleted the sub.

Well, here we are.

You know who you are. If you've ever mass tagged gore subreddits, you are the perpetrator.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Suicide

Jump in the discussion.

While it sucks that Reddit went on a ban hammer it's time for all of us to stop thinking creating new gore subs will prevent a ban.

It would only be a matter of time until it would get banned. Everyone who's uploading content on Reddit gore subs right now are wasting their time because it's just a matter of days/months until it gets taken down.

We need a place outside of Reddit and that's why we're here.

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah, I didn’t understand how tagging new subs was gonna help anyone. But neither would DMs. Do we really believe DMs are private communications?

Bottom line, Reddit sucks.

Jump in the discussion.

Amen.

Jump in the discussion.

hhh

Jump in the discussion.

Yoo

Jump in the discussion.

This guy blaming users for Reddit sucking is priceless!

Jump in the discussion.

De

Jump in the discussion.

Man, that really sucks that subs like GOREDEJOUR got banned. That was one of the main reasons I used Reddit.

Jump in the discussion.

I miss MMC the most. RIP.

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah me too...

Jump in the discussion.

Name checks out.

Jump in the discussion.

Haha the real reason MMC was banned was the mods stopped moderating because they thought the admins were in their pocket and let all the weird racist and joke comments get upvoted to the top of posts like your typical gore sites and nothing was done about it and since it’s Reddit, they have zero tolerance for that shit. I was there from the beginning and watched as the sub slowly devolved into a bunch idiots trying to make the most edgy jokes on some gruesome murders. Cringetopia will be banned next because of its racist edgy community, since they were warned many times and now have gone private but too little too late. You don’t actually have free speech on Reddit or any social media site since they can ban you instantly for any reason. Even if you are the president

Jump in the discussion.

What was strange though was MMC received a message from the admins saying how well they was doing at moderating the sub, but then get banned 4 days later.

Jump in the discussion.

There is another one, MakeMyCupCakes recently created. Guess what, when Gore subs got banned last week, they made a post to lay low lmao. There have been fewer posts on that sub now. I also learned about this site from MMCC. I know for sure MMCC and eyeblech will be banned one day. That's Reddit for you. Why do you want to live in their concentration camp anyway?

Jump in the discussion.

They’ve had like 4 or 5 posts a day.

Jump in the discussion.

Jagbag tattletale. I am not inviting them to my birthday party.

Jump in the discussion.

Stop crying cute twink

Jump in the discussion.

I can’t even say f a g g o t? Lmao

Jump in the discussion.

You can toggle the slur filter off on your profile

Jump in the discussion.

Masstagged gore subs here or on Reddit?

Jump in the discussion.

I think he means on Reddit.

Jump in the discussion.

Thank you! I was missing some context there lol

Jump in the discussion.

deez nuts

Jump in the discussion.

This site is way better than Reddit. I only thank Reddit for creating the namesake.

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyyawn:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.