Y’all doin bad 🤦‍♂️

I’m ngl I can care less if I get 100 dislikes, or 100 pouty kids in my comments bitching n complaining, but y’all gotta stop. The self harm bs on here GOTS TO STOP! Not bc we finna crawl up n die when we see it, bc it’s attention seeking, do bad behavior that’s gonna make you look stupid in 10 years, n for alla dat… like if you gonna do THAT bad in life just get it ova with, stop attention seeking n do what you gotta do. But if not then why come here to basically cry for help? For that just get some therapy man 🤦‍♂️ Y’all popped it’s not that expensive n free in other cases. Now I’m not tryna endorse suicide but ima say this… STOP BEGGING FOR ATTENTION YOU CRINGEY FUCKS! Y’all do bads n annoying 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Yeah the self harm stuff is the only stuff I don’t look at on here. Not because I’m squeamish but because it’s just like….ugh why. Go get help. I used to harm myself too and now I got a bunch of bullshit scars on my body that I’m ashamed of. Go. Get. Fuggin. Help.

Jump in the discussion.

I said what I said, but I’m so sorry to hear that. Shit like dis is what ppl need to comprehend instead of thinking of the present. But you shouldn’t be ashamed because you’re not actively doing any of this, and you did in fact escape that cycle which is in itself a great feat to accomplish.

Jump in the discussion.

It feels like a whole WPD subculture of cringy teens with anime profile pics that claims this website as their own little place to jerk off to one another. There are other websites for that, they should fuck off.

A great internet war is coming, I can smell it. More and more teens who think its 2005 will be attracted to WPD until the mods nuke them.

Jump in the discussion.

Even though the sub was nuked, a lot of the self haters come from Reddit because users still reference the sub and it’s easy for people to find it. I assume the word is out on discord too. I’ve been here for a month and have seen four accounts created in order to post SH. Two are posting their own stuff.

Jump in the discussion.

… If what you’re saying is true. It was an honor to be around the internet while it lasted.

Jump in the discussion.

Yup. There are users on here right now with their razor blades and bandaid/suture kit out getting ready to post their Saturday night specials.

Jump in the discussion.

Word! For that just smoke some tweeds n chillax, that’s my method.

Jump in the discussion.

Preaching to the choir man

Jump in the discussion.

Yes, and unfortunately most of it will remain unheard.

Jump in the discussion.

I agree but idk if this was the way to say it. These kids are obviously mentally ill so telling them to kill themselves because self harm is cringe is not super good, yk? Therapy is a really good option but in america is pretty shitty and good therapy is expensive. (especially depending on what state you live in) im sure they get told the same exact thing youre saying multiple times at school so it's not like this message will change anything. We can just point them to the right direction and hope they can help themselves. Be supportive of their healing, not a dick

Jump in the discussion.

This wasn’t meant to support shit, it was asking them to get the fuck of my screen

Jump in the discussion.

Go cry somewhere else.

Jump in the discussion.

Stop begging for attention, you cringey fuck

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyrabbitnewyear3:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.