Unable to load image

Your thoughts on gore

Hi! I just want to ask, what made you guys interested in gore? And your thoughts on watching the bloodshed videos. Im just curious and I want to know what other people think. Do u stay in this website a lot? Has it effected you guys?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I'm just morbidly curious! I prefer seeing accidental deaths and decompositions, but I watch a lot more than that on here💀 The only shit I don't watch is the cartel stuff, I'd rather watch 100 men cut off their own dick with a pair of scissors. I use this website a few hours a day and tbh it's not made any difference since I started using it in March. :marseythumbsup:

Jump in the discussion.

Curious. I’m that rubbernecker that slows traffic to a halt looking for something.

Jump in the discussion.

you're asking about peoples thoughts on gore, on a gore site?

Jump in the discussion.

I’m here more for the crazy videos, that also sometimes involve gore.

Many websites like this are dying.

Jump in the discussion.

"Do you stay in this website a lot? Has it affected you guys?" https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/16814954981110826.webp

Jump in the discussion.

more like :marseysoylentgrin:

Jump in the discussion.

Ive only been here about half a week or so. Im not so much into the gore side as i am the accidents and being aware of what monsters lie in the shadows. I like to know what people are going through. Keeps that sense of fragility and meaning knowing at anypoint an 'small' 1ft chunk of any building you pass could kill you unsuspectingly. Or never to go to illegal car shows/races, dont involve yourself with cartel/gangs/dealers. Etc. These things affect us already even though we never see them. Atleadt if we see it, even if immediate repulsive effects occur, its the persistent knowledge that may one day save one of us, or realize it just a little too late like most people do. Just soon enough to put your hands up in some sort of self defense before the innevitable. Death is more a part of life than living sometimes. Some die before they even live.

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseytv:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.