Unable to load image

So CDN is making another attempt to push into Coahuila. Anyone else into narco news?

I'm seeing CDN(Cartel del Noreste, Trevino family zeta splinter group) putting out vids patrolling in Coahuila and says they're moving in. They've done this a couple times and been pushed out, mostly I guess anyway. Should be some new content soon. Anyone else read Narco news or stay up to date on Mexican cartel goings on? It'd be cool to have folks who share my interest on here. You know, shoot each other news and stuff.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

interested in cartel news, just don't know a good source, nor speak/read spanish

Jump in the discussion.

My first line of news is borderlandbeat dot com. Which is an English blog type thing. I also use /r/narco and /r/narcofootage. Beyond that there's a couple non English sites I use too. But usually BB has me covered. Good to know though. I may start posting more cartel content with informative write ups. Thinking I'll make a post detailing the commandante diablo spiral and all the content it produced. Basically he beefs with zetas(he's a golfo) and they end up murdering his family and posting the video. I think everyone will like it. Though it has been written up a lot, maybe someone will see it who doesn't know the detailed story, which is fantastic.

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyklenny:

Jump in the discussion.

Most definitely

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.