Unable to load image

Just general question

Hello everyone im sure many of you been using this site for a while or maybe a long time. My question is because of watching many violent videos for long time do think you are able to watch for example someone beheaded infornt of you ? Ir you think will be scared ?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

NO absolutely not but I also avoid beheading videos and stuff I'm a sensitive pussy lol XD

Jump in the discussion.

I think at first I'd feel sick and scared but then I'd get used to it just like watching these videos. I think that's how cartel members etc are able to do it. They're slowly introduced to it and get used to it.

Jump in the discussion.

It’s like gutting a deer. You get used to the smell.

Jump in the discussion.

Ew that's so gross, i guess you've gutted a lot of deer then? I guess that's true, I've been around and smelt dead animal carcasses and food waste that was absolutely rotten and covered in maggots and people wonder how i coped i just got used to it and soon i honeslty couldn't smell it. One thing i can't stand is blood though, the smell and look of it makes me want to pass out.

Jump in the discussion.

Yea, I understand. But the meat is delicious. Throw it in a stew. Some veggies. Yum.

Jump in the discussion.

I don't think i could ever gut an animal it just looks so horrible, i genuinely think I'd pass out lol. Yep that does sound delicious. I did try venison once as a kid and didn't like it. I'm vegan now so it's not something I'll be able to try again unless i find a veggie version or go carnivore again.

Jump in the discussion.

I'll be able to so long as i'm not getting executed next.

Jump in the discussion.

Good point 😂😂

Jump in the discussion.

I saw some beheading videos here where you can hear someone puking in the background. That would be me.

Jump in the discussion.

been viewing content like this for as long as I can remember, but I gotta say I'd hate to see any of it irl. probably wouldn't be scared but I'd dissociate to hell and back. maybe freeze up, or I'd continue like normal not processing what's going on. like those clips where all the comments are riffing on the bystanders for acting so nonchalant. I've seen people say gore clips are educational cause they teach you how to react to shit but lmao idk about the rest of you, no way are these things gonna teach me how to do anything. not if we're talking about the real heavy kinds of deaths like beheadings. speaking from experience too, milder than a beheading but I've seen dead bodies left outside a few times and I survived a school shooting as a kid, never freaked out in those situations the way you'd expect. no screaming or shit. but it always fucks you up inside if you've got half a conscience. not at all like how it is on a screen, you might as well be asking the same question to horror movie buffs. idk that's my opinion at least :marseythinkorino:

Jump in the discussion.

Definitely. Seeing it live would be diffrent in that watching it online removes a layer and makes it easier to stomach.

Jump in the discussion.

Oh I will for sure be scared, because I know that I would most likely be next to someone I care for/love. I just hope to die well

Jump in the discussion.

Considering I've been watching this stuff since faces/traces and still can't get over seeing my friends corpse in her casket in the mid 90's, I'd likely immediately become ill and be left in a stupor for months. The concept of death is so hard to confront and accept when it's right in front of you.

Jump in the discussion.

Sorry for your lost thanks for sharing your thoughts

Jump in the discussion.

I’d be scared. I don’t know how to say it but watching those provided a barrier to the actual situation. I guess it’s like being far from the danger.

Jump in the discussion.

Agree with you!

Jump in the discussion.

Trust me you would be scared.

Jump in the discussion.

Definitely 🌚

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseypanda:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.