Unable to load image

impossible question (vol. 3)

ok clearly i haven't made these questions impossible enough so this one is going to be impossible ( this isn't mine but answer is super hard! I'll reveal in 6 hours )

Queen Elizabeth organized a royal party. To avoid uninvited guests,the royal family set a password. David (an uninvited person) plans to enter the party. He stood nearby the entrance door. First guest comes.The security person said 'twelve' and the guest replied with 'six'. Second guest comes. The security person said 'six' and the guest replied with 'three'. David thought this information was enough and he walked to the entry point. The security person said 'eight' . David replied with 'four'. He was immediately thrown out of the party. Why?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Alright heres the answer

none of this ever happened, the queen died therefor she wasn't able to create a party that david was able to show up to

Jump in the discussion.

The uninvited guest should have said “five”. The response is the number of letters in the word offered by the security detail, not half the value of the number.

Jump in the discussion.

its the amount of letters in the guards chosen number. twelve consists of 6 letters, while six consists of 3. Davids answer should have been 5.

Jump in the discussion.

Cause he was black! B'dum tisch.:marseysting:

Jump in the discussion.

Because he was standing nearby listening to answers like a weirdo. Or because he wasn't royal and it's a royal party.

Jump in the discussion.

nobody has gotten the real answer yet

Jump in the discussion.

Answer seems to be 5...David go to the strip club nextdoor lad

Jump in the discussion.

whoever gets it first gets like 5 coins idfk im broke

Jump in the discussion.

You can send 100 coins minimum

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseygray:

Jump in the discussion.

Five, as the response is the number of letters in the original number.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.