Unable to load image

Change everything

Looking to change someone’s life forever cause I’m bored 🥱 dm let’s talk only one person tho 💁🏾 don’t waste my time if you’re scared

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

looks around for beheading

Jump in the discussion.

Id sooner dm my baby mama all the vids of me sucking dick than get any sort of input from you.

Keep your shitty advice or your money, or your noncery to yourself fucker.

Jump in the discussion.

C-can I maybe see these supposed vids?

:uwueyesblink:

Jump in the discussion.

that dude is full of himself.. he blocked me because i called out his own self-righteousness on a gore site, and his precious little ego could not handle that👊😄

Jump in the discussion.

Give him one of these to fill out and send up to HR

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/16871464034676006.webp

Jump in the discussion.

I'd love to change YOUR life, baby

i'd love to be the sole purpose of all your mental disturbances and anguish

i want you to never forget me, randomly think of the things i did to you throughout your day, i want you to wake up in cold sweat from the countless nightmares i would have given you

i don't know you, but from the post alone I'm convinced you'd make for great entertainment. it seems hurting you would come easy to most people, not only that, you actively invite them to do it with your retard behaviour

if you need a good trauma-inducing bond, dm <3

Jump in the discussion.

Beautifully written 💖

Jump in the discussion.

I'm sure they could get a whole scenario from you... well, not only you :marseylaugh: I recently got stuck in my mind on some far simpler scenarios. You know from DMs, or will do, if not.

Also, it seems we're both tired to elaborate. I'd love to describe some fancy way to turn a person into an emotional and physiological trashbin. Forcing them to do certain things? Or forcing to not do? Damn, that's not the end of the list. Why not just leave them zero options for this by disregulating certain functions chemically? ;]

i want you to wake up in cold sweat from the countless nightmares i would have given you

And enough mentally fucked to not be able to get proper help, or even report, for long. Inducing amnesia? Well, possible, but that's low effort. What about creating a Kafkesque nightmare instead, so someone wouldn't even dig out from this absurd storyline?

Jump in the discussion.

I'd love to describe some fancy way to turn a person into an emotional and physiological trashbin.

u have such a way with words fr im almost jealous i didnt say that

Jump in the discussion.

in what way?

Jump in the discussion.

cute twink

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyflufflylove:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.