Unable to load image

Where's all the Russian fanboys at now that there at civil war

Where are all you cute twinks at now. Do you like seeing your precious Russia being destroyed before your eyes lol 🤣. Suck it you Putin loving bastards

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I fking hate that the innocents lives have to pay for 2 fat fucks making enemies, I don’t support no government both assholes, I just wish for the innocent families peace

Jump in the discussion.

Feels to good to be true. Let shit develop before gloating, dawg. Death to Putin!

Jump in the discussion.

Interestingly, Putin flees Moscow in panic and fear while Zelensky stayed in Kiev while it was being bombed and invaded. No wonder Ukraine is winning.

Jump in the discussion.

I've seen photos of Putin always needing to be the tallest person in the room, so he wears lifted and platform shoes.

If those aren't fake, that's another telling sign.

Jump in the discussion.

Wonder if he uses the same platforms as Trump

Jump in the discussion.

It’s started. The predicted fall of the present regime is under way. Watch what happens now in Georgia and some of the other bloc nations making a move too. As for the present Russian “government “, of course they will run. They are a crime syndicate with personal gain first, not what’s good for Russia as a country.

Jump in the discussion.

aged like milk you pathetic cute twink lmao.

Jump in the discussion.

As if the situation was good for Russia, quelled or not.

Your country is fucked.

Jump in the discussion.

Cope. Don't even like Russia or Russians but it was funny to see reddit soys lose their minds over what amounted to be nothing lmaoo

Jump in the discussion.

Was it really nothing? Or is that the cope?

Jump in the discussion.

Idi nahui

Jump in the discussion.

Goodluck ruski

Jump in the discussion.

getting blown the fuck up probably

Jump in the discussion.

slava ukraini

Jump in the discussion.

glory to nation

Jump in the discussion.

:marseyretard2:

Jump in the discussion.

no civil war . It’s been halted . Back to destroying Ukraine

Jump in the discussion.

Well it says 20 minutes ago Wagner has halted it’s Advance towards Moscow. Spoke to soon maybe?

No I don’t support those Russian fuck faces.

Jump in the discussion.

I'm just praying that Khabib is okay.....

Jump in the discussion.

Completely over rated fighter.

Jump in the discussion.

29-0 buddy!

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah against shit tier Russians in setup fights.

Jump in the discussion.

He beat everyone in the UFC retard all non russian fighters.

Jump in the discussion.

how come

Jump in the discussion.

Well most of his “perfect record” in the UFC comes from matches that he fought in Russia against fighters who are in a much lower tier than the mainstream UFC and it’s likely at least some of those fights were arranged. He fought only like 10 matches or something against premium UFC fighters and decided to quit while he was ahead and “retire” on top.

Jump in the discussion.

This dint age well lol

Jump in the discussion.

"All classes and virtually all political deputies supported and voted in favor of the war. The declaration of war was followed by a revival of nationalism across Russian society, which temporarily reduced internal strife. The army achieved some early victories but also suffered major defeats. Casualties —dead, wounded, and missing - kept accruing. Mutinies sprang up more often (most due to simple war-weariness), morale was at its lowest, and the newly called-up officers and commanders were at times very incompetent. The leadership, drunk with greed and aloof even to well-meaning criticism after several decades of uncontested power, had created a bubble from which it could not bring itself to escape, miscalculating the mood on the street and disregarding the misery of the average Russian family. The army and the nobles, fearful of being blamed for imminent failure, increasingly challenged the leader’s authority. It was the beginning of the end."

That was WWI, more than a century ago. It led to the demise – and execution – of the Romanovs. It’s easy to start a war. It’s more difficult to finish it. It can go bad, very bad indeed.

Jump in the discussion.

Thought I was reading about now 😮

Jump in the discussion.

Literally 🤣 this is so fucking funny and i am so smug at those idiots who came up with every single excuse for ru and putin whenever they lose 🤣🤣🤣

Jump in the discussion.

My wife had to serve a table of Russians at the restaurant she works at yesterday, they were rude as fuck and they didn't tip.

THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING COMING TO THEM.

Jump in the discussion.

Annnnnd it’s over

Jump in the discussion.

Good news guys the civil war is Ower they lost🎉🎉🎉

Jump in the discussion.

Jump in the discussion.

Lol this is gonna backfire pretty bad on Ukraine if Prigozhin does take control of the country.

Edit: aaaaand it’s over. Civil war cancelled.

Jump in the discussion.

How so? Wagner has come out and said that this is all bullshit

Jump in the discussion.

Prigozhin I think has been calling for the removal of the kid gloves. He wants total mobilization.

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah, for Russia's war, I don't think prigozhin gives a fuck what Putin wants anymore.

Jump in the discussion.

And why should he? Putin botched the war from day 1.

1. No total mobilization.

2. Sent troops in who were hopelessly outnumbered, then failed to reinforce them.

3. Sought to negotiate within three days.

4. Didn’t set clear and tangible objectives.

5. Hasn’t made much meaningful progress.

Jump in the discussion.

And now, in an ironically capitalist way, Prigozhin the 'Private military CEO' is coming for the big cheese (the cheese being the federal government of Russia).

Jump in the discussion.

I don’t think he’ll succeed, though. Not unless he’s fast AND lucky.

Jump in the discussion.

Which is certainly still on the table as it stands.

Jump in the discussion.

He’s pretty far from Moscow, and unless he’s able to get the army to stand down or join him, he’s not gonna make it there.

Jump in the discussion.

More comments

it says 20 minutes ago Wagner has halted it’s Advance towards Moscow. We’ll see

Jump in the discussion.

Apparently Belarus negotiated an end to it. Security guarantees for Wagner, and a bigger seat at the table for Prigozhin. He in turn agrees to return to the front. After this, though, I think they’ll probably have him assassinated. He’s too much of a liability now.

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah dude for real because they aren’t going to trust him at all anymore. Like you said I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets assassinated or “killed in missile strike“ or something.

Plus it’s crazy because I guess some Ukrainians were cheering on Wagner as they were going towards Moscow. Yet 2 days ago they were just trying to kill each other, now they have to go back to killing each other AGAIN. I feel like those soldiers are going to be thinking “why the fuck are we even fighting” more than they already do..

Jump in the discussion.

Yeeeeeah he better make all his own coffee and tea from now on 😬

Jump in the discussion.

they're*

Jump in the discussion.

Those losers aren't even worth talking to. I like to call out the racists and homophobes on here but those idiots are beyond saving. Schizophrenia-level delusions are all they know.

Jump in the discussion.

You’re a cute twink.

Jump in the discussion.

Nice work, Sherlock. Want a pic of my bubble butt in a skirt as a reward for your hard detective work?

Jump in the discussion.

You have a bubble butt? 🤔

Jump in the discussion.

Well, some people aren't shy about calling it that to my face. It has been slapped without my consent more times I can count too

Jump in the discussion.

Kinda funny that all you retarded UA supporters think that Russia is bound to lose, when it's on top all the time.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.