Unable to load image

Cutting deep?

I see a lot of self-harmers on here who cut really deep. I wanted to ask, how do you do it? Does it not sting? Do you have you to give yourself first aid afterwards? Please let me know, I'm really interested!

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I don't I just deep cut and after that I act like nothing happend and put my sleve up i

Jump in the discussion.

for me, razor blades work best. i use a shit ton of pressure and swipe fast. if you go to the fat layer/ have a wide cut, butterfly strips are a life-saver. i do perform first aid before bandaging though

Jump in the discussion.

Just press down with the razor and swipe

Jump in the discussion.

Im a regular cutter. I dont cut to the muscle but I have cut to the fat. It doesn't hurt much once i get past mid dermis. I have a shitty pencil sharpener blade and its super dull and it always takes multiple swipes to get to where im going. Ya, i do first aid afterwards, i have a fear of getting my cuts infected so i keep it excessively clean lol, lmk if you have more questions.

Jump in the discussion.

Butterfly closures.

Jump in the discussion.

Just have to take a razor and push hard then cut yourself . . It stings but we don't care. Aftercare is ALWAYS important, make sure you clean your tools and area of cutting before and after.

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyghostangry2:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.