Unable to load image

Anyone know where to find cannibal holocaust?

Is it fake beyond the animal killings?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Here you go: https://solarmovie.pe/movie/watch-cannibal-holocaust-free-53758

It doesn't have ad but still make sure you have this extension installed just for ad free experience.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

Jump in the discussion.

In the deep Amazon rainforest.

Jump in the discussion.

Tubi should have it. I think. But it’s not a hard movie to find if you just Google it.

Jump in the discussion.

Effed Up Movies. And yes, it's fake, with some special effects or rather visual tricks (like the impaling scene) still outstanding. I'll like you something if I find more, or you can just google Ruggero Deodato court hearings

Jump in the discussion.

Thanks, I’m surprised it’s not on this site even tho it’s fake. I’ve seen some fake stuff here, so it could be a copyright issue for not being in this WPD.

Jump in the discussion.

This isn't movie website, even for the well done fake stuff. And WPD doesn't care about the copyright

Jump in the discussion.

Do you know of any good website movies I can try to find it on? Appreciate your help.

Jump in the discussion.

Effed Up Movies

Are you looking for anything specific other than Cannibal Holocaust, btw?

If you'd like more 'everything fake but some animal', then Nekromantik had a scene with fake cat (prop, and it's rather not well-done prop) and one with rabbit, actually killed and butchered. I'd better not spoil you fun with finding out why was the main character watching the footage with the rabbit :marseysmirk:

Ah, both movies have dope OST.

Jump in the discussion.

Anything similar to CH is interesting, raw footage of murder scenes or pictures. Deodato just died late last year. Man time flies.

Jump in the discussion.

'Raw footage' meaning? Sounds like not fake stuff, which wouldn't be 'similar to CH'

Jump in the discussion.

Raw footage like in a documentary style that’s not censored.

Jump in the discussion.

I have a list of resources in my profile. It includes a large collection of shockumentary series and movies such as cannibal holocaust.

Jump in the discussion.

Like shockumentaries? There are some uploaded here recently, especially by @drownedcarcass

But this 'documentary style' would be rather documenting not related events on the same topic

Jump in the discussion.

I think Cannibal holocaust is a film.

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseyfedpostpink:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.