Unable to load image

Mocking The Dead (especially the stupid ones): Why Not?

Hello wonderful members of WPD of Colombia!

Good to see most of you are still in the comments section and not, God forbid, above the fold in the videos! No Darwin Awards for this crowd!

Anyhooty, I want to open the discussion about if it's a good or bad thing to make fun of and mock the dead, especially when they die for some stupid reason (and we all know what that looks like!)

I hope this is received well in the community here and we can decide once and for all who should rule the comments section and who is a witch.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

This. We are our own judges. And I am very aware of my thought process when I am on this site. When I watch some sad, accident or cartel stuff, I am NOT making fun of them. I am making fun only when it's appropriate.

I am not a chimp. I have a brain. And I am thinking straight while watching these videos.

Jump in the discussion.

I'ts not about being a chimp or unsympathetic person.

Humor is a good way for the mind of dealing with bizarre and extreme situations, it helps you cope with things.

For example; I work in Healthcare with severely mentally disabled people with psychiatric problems, under the staff we joke around about all the stupid things our clients do.

We never ever make fun of them in their presence and are very caring about our patients. If an outsider jokes about our patients we get furious on them because we care very much for our patients. And to deal with al the related stress for their care we make jokes of them in our office to lighten up the situation.

It's all about the context.

Jump in the discussion.

I guess in the same way teachers make fun of their students in the teachers room..

Ok yeah I'll give you that point. Ultimately we're chemical factories and we need to have some way of releasing our tension. It's just sad that some people never find their own way of releasing tension and then end up in your facility... Get what I mean? Need to see humanity in everyone... But yeah I get it. I am not judging you at all!

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.