Unable to load image

Mocking The Dead (especially the stupid ones): Why Not?

Hello wonderful members of WPD of Colombia!

Good to see most of you are still in the comments section and not, God forbid, above the fold in the videos! No Darwin Awards for this crowd!

Anyhooty, I want to open the discussion about if it's a good or bad thing to make fun of and mock the dead, especially when they die for some stupid reason (and we all know what that looks like!)

I hope this is received well in the community here and we can decide once and for all who should rule the comments section and who is a witch.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I'm kinda gonna go a bit deeper here and say that i don't actually see what is wrong with 'desecrating the dead', say those videos of morticians fucking around with the bodies and what not, isn't it the same shit as us talking shit about the dead person? we can use every single argument we use for why it's okay to make fun of dead bodies to why its okay to fuck around with them. (person is dead, he cant be offended, its the family's fault for looking up videos of their relative, etc, etc)

Jump in the discussion.

I dont know if it's the same. I'd rather you joke that you'll fuck my corpse than actually fuck my corpse. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

Jump in the discussion.

If you didn't want to have your corpse fucked, you shouldn't have left behind such a sexy corpse

Jump in the discussion.

honestly agree.

Jump in the discussion.

Wait are you talking about morticians fucking corpses? No, fucking corpses is super fucking weird

Jump in the discussion.

Depends on intent I guess. If you're doing it to hurt somebody still living (somebody who doesn't deserve it), a scumbag abuser doing it to continue your abuse of the victim even though they're already dead (morally a piece of shit), or you're Luka Magnotta hard yes.

Otherwise, you do you? Still really fucking weird

Jump in the discussion.

ok but then it's the act of intentionally hurting somebody that is wrong, not fucking the corpse. But yeah it's weird, that's fair.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.