Unable to load image

STFU about tiktok.

What have they done wrong so far that the typical new user hasn't done? Besides the site lagging earlier, nothing. I've watch quite a few videos throughout the day and haven't even noticed a change in the comments. The only thing I've noticed are more ‘discussion' posts.. but 95% of them are about the tiktok users, not by them.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

TikTok is Chinese Intelligence, data gathering software. Most who use TikTok have no idea how dangerous it is usingTikTok, or they're too stupid/self-destructive to give a sh**. Regardless, TikTok is a great way for me to figure out who to avoid becoming close with.

Fu** TikTok and all who use it - ignorantly or not.

Jump in the discussion.

They are literally under age so it's illegal

Jump in the discussion.

im pretty sure there was already undarage ppl here, they don't even ask for nothing :skull:

Jump in the discussion.

yeah but how does that change the fact theyre still underaged like just because theres more of them

Jump in the discussion.

tiktok can eat my ass

Jump in the discussion.

i wanna eat your ass :marseyblowkiss:

Jump in the discussion.

Well you kinda need to make an acct to comment. Pansies appalled by the content aren't gonna make an account and talk about getting this site nuked when at every turn they will find gore, they're gonna cry to their govt overlords and ISPs to do something about it rather than ignore or directly confront you. That's the way of the pansy

Jump in the discussion.

People like to hate and unite against a common enemy. It's hard wired into our brains. Depressingly even people who view gore who you think would be a bit more open minded .

Rise above it.

Jump in the discussion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/L3nzug1PBLZo2SAZb4/giphy.webp

Jump in the discussion.

I quit using TikTok awhile ago because all the drama, ”adult” bullies, & ignorance was annoying af…ruined it for me. Then today with all the “discussion” posts about TikTok talking shit I almost thought I was on TikTok for a sec😂!

JK:)

Seems obvious but shitty people exist everywhere…they use all kinds of apps/platforms - which [usually] has little to nothing to do with their shitty-ness.

Jump in the discussion.

I don't give a fuck🤑

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseynotes:

Jump in the discussion.

Talking about the tiktok thing is gay and uncool now. That was cool on July 9th.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.