Unable to load image

Did/Do you notice any positive/negative effects from watching videos of people dying? Or does it not bother you at all?

I myself developed kind of an addiction months ago, but that vanished after a while. But a lot of them teached me to be more careful outside:marseyexcited:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

It may be weird to hear this, but it's made me such a more grateful person. I have all my fingers and toes and i can walk on my own two feet. Any day you can take a shit without assistance is a good day!

Jump in the discussion.

I noticed that on me as well, appreciating life a little more is really important :)

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah honestly it’s got no effect on me. Sure the videos are sad to see sometimes but in terms of making me feel disgusted or whatever it really doesn’t bother me

Jump in the discussion.

If it isnt extreme gore then I'd say the same

Jump in the discussion.

They make me appreciate death more.

Jump in the discussion.

I started watching them years ago and many of them effected (affected?) me in profound ways. I’d find myself dwelling on them, wondering what the persons were thinking as these things were happening to them. I’m numb to it now. Nothing shocks me anymore. I stay away from child/animal gore. I used to be able to watch child gore until I had my son. Now it makes me sick to my stomach.

Jump in the discussion.

Understandable, i would probably feel the same too

Jump in the discussion.

I'd honestly watch child tagged videos. Its give me some kind of awareness. Saw a kid being left alone swimming in a pool, drowned parents didn't noticed.

Another video kid playing around and somehow hangs himself.

Its good for me so I can prevent this stuff from happening if I ever become a parent

Jump in the discussion.

I don't see any positive or negative effects of watching people dying its just part of life i just think for me it made me more careful of being outside.

Jump in the discussion.

It doesn’t affect me much. I see dead/dying people at work daily. In fact, I just left a house where a young adult male hanged himself in his closet. Videos here help water down things I’ve seen in person.

Jump in the discussion.

Oh damn! Hope youre doing well:marseyhearts:

Jump in the discussion.

I'm more wary of cars when skating at 30mph

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseysalat:

Jump in the discussion.

:mersya:

Jump in the discussion.

Watching all of this misery strangely makes me want to die a bit less for some reason

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.