Unable to load image

:marseyliathomas: This post might piss you guys off, my bio might even piss you off more.

I don't normally comment in this community as It seems to be a waste of time, especially given the duality of some retards here who on one hand actively advocate for the consumption of horrific snuff videos where people are being tortured, then miraculously turn their heads and 'advocate' for gay peoples rights and spew pro-feminism rhetoric. Makes no sense of course, as one cannot enjoyably consume the violent material on this website then somehow advocate for humans rights. By default, its impossible. But then again, what else do you expect from the people present on this website.

My advice to the people who actively enjoy and consume material of people being tortured or abused, you should take a break and perhaps seeks therapy for your issue. Your fascination with people be skinned alive or dismembered isn't "Curiosity" or whatever stupid deniability you have given yourself as means of justification for it. It's a symptom of some serious mental issues you are suffering from, and poses a danger to those around you. If you disagree that its a problem, and are willing to defend the consumption of this type of material, I recommend you doing the world a favor by volunteering yourself for the Suicide section of this website.

:marseydisagree:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Says the person who claims to use this site for "research". 🤣

Jump in the discussion.

can you like.... take your self righteous bullshit and like..... shove it right up your ass....

Jump in the discussion.

go watch more people get dismembered you twisted little lonely outcasted fuck.

Jump in the discussion.

get better insults...

Jump in the discussion.

Did Snappy write this post for you?

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/17113883940680933.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Speaking fluent in yappanese

Jump in the discussion.

Ain't reading allat

Jump in the discussion.

me too bro me too

Jump in the discussion.

Lay Off The Stuff https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/16940760688784618.webp

Jump in the discussion.

i didn't know the doctors let you keep the kidney stones

Jump in the discussion.

She and her heroic mindset, a poor little baby who wants to act as a hero who can save everyone but can't even save herself.

Jump in the discussion.

What a load of absolute shit.

Stick to not commenting.

Jump in the discussion.

You aren't wrong. I watch this type of thing time to time if I'm really bored but it's come a lot here lately to the point where I made a acc. The other day I was looking at myself in the mirror before taking a shower and I looked at my body. And thought “my body is just a body. It's not important.” My body is very much important. I seen it as an object. This website makes people seem as objects. I think about death a lot. When you die you no longer exist. You only physically exist. You are gone forever and I don't think people get that. When kids play with guns they think it's a game when they die they come back? No you no longer exist. When people commit suicide it's instant regret. I've tried to off myself multiple times before and I'm so glad to be here. I need therapy I need help. I hate saying it but I need it I've completely lost myself I don't see myself as a person anymore.

Jump in the discussion.

As a person with minor schizophrenia (English isn't my first language) we disagree with your statement and think that you are just a self righteous, "im not like the other ones", weirdo with both fists and your head in your ass.

Jump in the discussion.

i dont think anyone gives a fuck

Jump in the discussion.

So tl;dr, the main difference between you and 'them' is: 
'they' do all that stuff for fun (if actually do and it's not your imagination), and you just think that offending people, telling them they should be locked for life or to kill themselves is OK and justisfied?

formatting and image attached is changed due to the cosmetic awards, I can't change that for now!)
Jump in the discussion.

Wow! I didn't know you have a degree in being an idiot! How fascinating!

Jump in the discussion.

I feel very tempted to recommend them some of my effortposts. Can actually do 'research' and learn something.
But there's one small problem...

:marseylaugh:

Jump in the discussion.

I read your bio, kinda funny you wrote that long ass wall of text to justify being here, truth is you're no different from us, just another degenerate on this site .

Jump in the discussion.

I need help but I'm ashamed to ask for it. Everyone would be disgusted if they knew I looked at this garbage. When I was 12, my sister's POS husband asked me to show him the internet on AOL, which turned into looking up gore pics on a website he heard about from coworkers. The seed was planted. I remember not being able to sleep that night and feeling sick to my stomach just thinking about what I saw. For some reason, I can't stop. I hate this part of my soul.

Jump in the discussion.

I just took a fat shit.

Jump in the discussion.

prove it

Jump in the discussion.

Can't now. Flushed it. :marseyitsover:

Jump in the discussion.

So in effect googoogaga says if you watch deaths and then make gay or feminist comments you should kill yourself.

Fucking hilarious ! Very funny troll.

Get's a thumbs up from me for the spectacular logic and the beautiful user picture.

Jump in the discussion.

So much "operating on one brain cell" activity here. Not all of us enjoy the self harm and torture videos. Im just here for the accidents.

Jump in the discussion.

i agree

Jump in the discussion.

if you don't like it, why the fuck did you come on this website in the first place?

Jump in the discussion.

you arent wrong ig

Jump in the discussion.

you are misguided... childish... and just plain stupid... this must be bait... i dont believe you are real... you cant be this unself aware... its laughable... i enjoy this content because i enjoy it... so what

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/1694145038320884.webp

Jump in the discussion.

Oh boy we got a yapper😭😭🙏

Jump in the discussion.

I'm not gonna read that shit

Jump in the discussion.

i highly doubt you read much of anything anyways so no need for the blurb.

Jump in the discussion.

I get your message I agree that there are weirdos on here. Try to be respectful about it if you have a level head on your shoulders those folks shouldn't be in your head all that much. If you really wanted to help you'd take that last line about suicide out of your post. But overall your message is probably true.

Jump in the discussion.

Bro you are on the website that you are talking shit on

Jump in the discussion.

Honey go have a little nap and a Capri-sun in the corner. Your opinion means nothing to us :marseysulk:

Jump in the discussion.

Well someone stumbled upon mommies year one psych book

Jump in the discussion.

Don't worry, I don't miraculously spew anything about the rights of others.

Jump in the discussion.

You should write a book about it

Jump in the discussion.

Twerk

Jump in the discussion.

I mean I just come on this sight cause I find death interesting, I ain't killin no one cause I don't want to rot in prison

Jump in the discussion.

Is your life that boring you have to join things you aren't into just to make yourself upset? I mean you took the time to make a whole ass account here lol.

Jump in the discussion.

K.

Jump in the discussion.

You went to my wall and said "Have sex with me". I don't know you, have never seen you before and yet this is your comment?

As I said, I'm old enough to be your grandmother, and have a husband, so no.

Jump in the discussion.

i still don't see the problem here

Jump in the discussion.

then mine ur own business?

Jump in the discussion.

Why cant the maiming section have more victims like her.

Jump in the discussion.

Everyone on this site is a weirdo 🤷 no normal person goes on a site to watch people die/get tortured. I get it that's the point of the site but it's not normal. Including me.🤦

Jump in the discussion.

god? hmm no reason to listen to it then.

Jump in the discussion.

If you are talking about worldwide defence systems production and technology, I think my 25+ years trumps YOUR experience and EXPERTISE.

I've DESIGNED and CODED a 65,000+ objects per second 10,000 fps autonomous vision recognition system attached to a very high-powered 160,000 KMH (i.e. 100,000 mph) super-cavitating linear induction coil Rods-from-God gun system that can FULLY autonomously find, recognize, differentiate, track, hunt, target and do fire-control from a database of 200,000 different types and classes of vehicles, vessels, submersibles, weapons, planes, spacecraft, terrain, buildings, animals, people, etc.

With 22,000 LBS (11 TONNES!) of kinetic energy PER ROUND at 6000 rounds per minute, it can dig a trench 500 kilometres long, 400 metres+ wide and up to 200 metres deep in less than half an hour! (we also UPPED its original level of firepower!)

Ergo, it can DIG ACROSS A VERY NICE CANAL through the ENTIRE Korean DMZ in barely 30 mins! It can ALSO OBLITERATE FROM THE SKY multiple 30,000 kmh DF-21, SS47, D5 Trident ICBMs, and 10,000 kmh Hypersonic Moskvets, Sunburns and Falcon-X missiles even IF they do close-in sudden last-second evasive maneuvering!

The weapons I DESIGN are made for an enemy FAAAAAR WORSE than any current set of human armed forces, sooooooooo, I think MY long-term expertise in actual real-world large-scale offensive and defensive military weapons system design and manufacture QUITE outstrips your expertise and/or experience!

In terms of narcotics, may I suggest multiple shots of Asbach Uralt German Brandy with your liverwurst pate on toasted very dark rye bread! I find that QUITE REFRESHING in terms of clearing the mind of clutter!

V

Jump in the discussion.

Im right here, based uwu nazi.

Jump in the discussion.

i tried downloading more ram but my system still shows 4GB, any suggestions?

Jump in the discussion.

Got your degree from yapping university 💀

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.