Unable to load image

Need help, wanna see how fucked up is wpd

Does anyone know any puppetry, no witch craft or shit like that, but manipulating the brain or tendence or something of the sorts

Thank you for taking your time to read this poorly written letter have a great December and don't fail the rest of the 3 days of NNN!

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Kids 12 lol

Jump in the discussion.

Who let this kid use the internet?

Jump in the discussion.

Search up "MK Ultra". It was a 20-year long CIA research program on brainwashing via drugs and torture. For all we know, Kanye West

On top of that, you can watch videos of stage hypnosis. Experienced hypnotists will stress that the subjects are hypnotizing themselves - they're allowing themselves to be so relaxed, so suggestive and present that their subconscious can be tampered with in real time (though hypnosis has its limits - the subject is in complete control. Morally wrong or egregious commands can be rejected by the subconscious. And ofc you can't hypnotize someone who doesn't want to be hypnotized. The subject has to willingly relax and follow your commands to get them into hypnosis).

Here's a good display of the hypnosis vid:

Suggestions start at the 2:30ish mark. The subject forgets their name and temporarily can't walk.

In many ways, we are like hypnosis subjects, taking in inputs and forming strong subconscious beliefs. These beliefs can be planted by a hypnotist ("My hand only has 9 fingers"), or from our media consumption ("There are bad things happening all over the world, life sucks and I'm not worth anything").

Jump in the discussion.

I know a guy that was in mk ultra

Jump in the discussion.

Thank you for posting some logic. As someone who grew up around magicians, hypnotists, mentalists, etc., it makes me crazy when people try and say this stuff is in any way what it actually appears.

Jump in the discussion.

Voodoo. You talkin voodoo.

Jump in the discussion.

I've used remote seduction techniques with surprisingly good results. Not sure if it's the same thing though.

Jump in the discussion.

Yes. There's lots.

Jump in the discussion.

I hear Jeff Dahmer was in to it

Jump in the discussion.

What.

Jump in the discussion.

On your knees, bucko. Someone shoulda broke you a long, long time ago. I have nary met a buck I can't chuck with this here long and mighty dingus! I tell ye back in aught-4 I met a real mean one. He had big, air stealing nostrils, monstrous, boot lips, muscles that rippled under his cobalt skin so it'd look like a nest'a snakes as he'd be twisting here and yonder. T'was an older gentleman, the owner d'ye ken?, that had hired me to break this particular buck. Was some half-dozen breakers what had tried and failed! I tracked this this big-assed baboon, by fallerin' the sounds of his impressive proud buttocks, clapping as he capered to and fro on yon gentleman's land. There he be, proud as a damn peacock, black slave's body framed by yon settin' sun, just begging to be broke. I approached from the east, formerly westerly way. Took him unawares as he were sat alone out front a shack, mending a loincloth or some such. Knocking him to his glistening buttocks produced a thund'rus CLAP, and I mounted from the front. I tell ye boy, but that buck began to FIGHT! This unbroken, proud negro was ornery I tell ye, but I ain't ne'er been denied, d'ya ken it? I had my cock out in an instant as he scrambled onto his black belly and began ta' wrigglin' this way and that. And bucko did he began to wail! As loud as prairie lightning he were. This buck could tell the breaking was coming, and I tell ye, he did BUCK. This obstinate cur could turn on a dime and give ye some change! I tell ye as the winds were my witness, he were a right sunfish, struggling and flopping as he did, gyrating his unbroken black anus and dodging my breaker man's meat. But he broke, and I finished the job. D'ye ken? That buck broke. Say sorry, boy. But they all break. By the man Jesus and his snowy white pappy, now say hallelujah, boy, you'll break, too!

Jump in the discussion.

Awesome sause, sorry off topic but how is wpd much nicer?...

Jump in the discussion.

shut up lil nigga

Jump in the discussion.

Well, seeing as witchcraft isn't real...

Really though. Wtf are you asking?

Jump in the discussion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning Check this out. There was a resurgence of it's popularity in the 1960's.

Jump in the discussion.

You going crazy on this rn

Jump in the discussion.

just spreading the good word :marseycrucified:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.