emoji-award-marseygiggle
Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Post this shit in the self harm hole you dickless cute twink

Jump in the discussion.

Incidentally, the worst "self harm hole" is in the dick.

Jump in the discussion.

Dickless cute twink 😭😭im giggling

Jump in the discussion.

just dont go on it? lulz retard

Jump in the discussion.

tf u want us to do

Jump in the discussion.

Did you told somebody about your problem ( in your family ) ? Go to a psychologist

Jump in the discussion.

You definetely need to go away from this website

Jump in the discussion.

Then get off it

Jump in the discussion.

Maybe just kys and post it :marseyblowkiss:

Jump in the discussion.

Then just leave?

Jump in the discussion.

If a website is capable of influencing your mental health, then you are either a fragile little child, or in desperate need of a reevaluation of your life. I'm guessing both in this case.

Jump in the discussion.

So you're saying I shouldn't try BetterHelp™?

Jump in the discussion.

I promise you cutting isn't the solution bro figure life out

Jump in the discussion.

Using this site for a excuse to self loathe yourself more, remember your the best you this world has ever seen, don't waste it,rock it embrace the gift you have

Jump in the discussion.

Put the phone down..

Jump in the discussion.

fucking retard

Jump in the discussion.

Peace time creates weak men and this is an example

Jump in the discussion.

Grow a pair and take your B12

Jump in the discussion.

Loser detected

Jump in the discussion.

Skill issue

Jump in the discussion.

admin ban him please

Jump in the discussion.

I would say something mean but I think everything we all want to say has been said already.

Jump in the discussion.

If this website were gone, you'd just find another one. Take some responsibility.

Jump in the discussion.

We wouldn't have so many of these losers if reddit hadn't a never banned /r/sanctionedsuicide

Jump in the discussion.

just stop bro, simple

Jump in the discussion.

First of all, we can't do anything for you, and none of us are going to say anything super crazy positive and life changing, so why are you posting here.

Second of all, if you keep relapsing, then get a friend or family member to keep watch over you, or seek help from a mental institution that will monitor you.

My third point is, reflect on your life, what brought you here, is it beneficial to stay, why do you keep coming back, are you desensitized and looking for the adrenaline you once got. If any of these lead to a negative awnser, then please leave the site immediately and do what people are saying in these comments.

Jump in the discussion.

Then, why are you here? Nobody obligate you stay here, its your fucking responsability about you can see here.

Jump in the discussion.

Go watch videos of babies hearing sound for the first time.

Jump in the discussion.

continue

Jump in the discussion.

انتحر

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseywebshit:

Jump in the discussion.

Ya'll, I was just talking about what it's done for me..not being a little bitch about it, damn, I am no longer bothered by it, I cannot with ya'll.

Jump in the discussion.

Bro i know how hard is this and i am with you it does really mess up your mind and not just this

Anything (however good or bad) if you get on it too much for too long that it get you addicted it becomes bad

I don't know a lot about you if you have anyone to talk to or trust but i know that life is hard and unfair and it's okay to feel anything alright?

For the addiction you can start by putting app limits and try to find someone that you can trust that will help you and then if you can.talk to your trusted person (family or friend or teacher) and I'm sure they will help you with your mental health.the comments are saying bad stuff and don't mind them just keep focusing on yourself. You can try to distract your self as well by finding new hobbies or new series or new anime or anything to watch other than this and you can ask for help and help will always get to you .i know you might get scared and anyone might get scared but ykn the first step is the hardest and the bravest and all you have to https://do.im proud of you and proud of everyone that is struggling and trying to get better and realizing that this is wrong. It's good that you realized because some others didn't yet and i hope they do soon. And try to connect with your self and talking with your self that “hey..i know you get addicted to this and you do this and that to yourself..but this is wrong.this is bad for me and you and we have to try to stop and heal” . I know it's difficult but i know as well that you can do it and everyone can do it if they tried to and didn't give up rapidly. And keep with limiting the time and asking for help untill you'll be like” you know what? I don't need this link/web/app anymore in my phone or anywhere. It's bad for me and i know this.i don't need nor want what's bad for me anymore” and that's when you'll know you really did make it and you should already be proud of yourself bro/sis

Take care of your self and don't give up on yourself or your life because you being here has a meaning and a reason for it.you just gotta find it.and if you think there is no meaning or reason. Then make one🤍

Take care of yourself lil kiddo and remember it's never late to ask for help and stop this. Get back to god as well cause god will also help you

It'll all be okay bud 🫂

Jump in the discussion.

Have you owned the libs yet?

Jump in the discussion.

I don't understand? =)

Jump in the discussion.

"so why do good girls like bad guys!"

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.