emoji-award-marseygiggle
Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Ya'll, I was just talking about what it's done for me..not being a little bitch about it, damn, I am no longer bothered by it, I cannot with ya'll.

Jump in the discussion.

Bro i know how hard is this and i am with you it does really mess up your mind and not just this

Anything (however good or bad) if you get on it too much for too long that it get you addicted it becomes bad

I don't know a lot about you if you have anyone to talk to or trust but i know that life is hard and unfair and it's okay to feel anything alright?

For the addiction you can start by putting app limits and try to find someone that you can trust that will help you and then if you can.talk to your trusted person (family or friend or teacher) and I'm sure they will help you with your mental health.the comments are saying bad stuff and don't mind them just keep focusing on yourself. You can try to distract your self as well by finding new hobbies or new series or new anime or anything to watch other than this and you can ask for help and help will always get to you .i know you might get scared and anyone might get scared but ykn the first step is the hardest and the bravest and all you have to https://do.im proud of you and proud of everyone that is struggling and trying to get better and realizing that this is wrong. It's good that you realized because some others didn't yet and i hope they do soon. And try to connect with your self and talking with your self that “hey..i know you get addicted to this and you do this and that to yourself..but this is wrong.this is bad for me and you and we have to try to stop and heal” . I know it's difficult but i know as well that you can do it and everyone can do it if they tried to and didn't give up rapidly. And keep with limiting the time and asking for help untill you'll be like” you know what? I don't need this link/web/app anymore in my phone or anywhere. It's bad for me and i know this.i don't need nor want what's bad for me anymore” and that's when you'll know you really did make it and you should already be proud of yourself bro/sis

Take care of your self and don't give up on yourself or your life because you being here has a meaning and a reason for it.you just gotta find it.and if you think there is no meaning or reason. Then make one🤍

Take care of yourself lil kiddo and remember it's never late to ask for help and stop this. Get back to god as well cause god will also help you

It'll all be okay bud 🫂

Jump in the discussion.

Have you owned the libs yet?

Jump in the discussion.

I don't understand? =)

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.