Unable to load image

Any video that makes you feel sorry for the person? For example, say something on video that resonates with them and they feel something about it.

Personally, you can't feel sorry for a person anyway if you feel sorry it won't do any good haha

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Anything with a child

Jump in the discussion.

Kids or women who are innocent of what's happening. It's rarely anything i will even want to click on. Women is just a man thing to me. It bothers me because they are a hell of a lot more defenseless 8 outta 10 times. Plus women are usually are target of sexual violence and it's the worst thing a human can do to another. Man to man or otherwise. Kids are completely innocent. I dunno i see my family in some of those kids and it's hard to watch. For example i happened to come across the Uvalde elementary thing and saw thw pictures and i dunno.... i just could see the kids and all that in my mind. I didn't really even feel anything and It tells me that kids are gore that I'm not really okay with looking at it and is damaging to me. People all day but those videos with kids are the ones that actually give me nightmares and make me mental "messed up". So if i was to pick a video it's obviously the Uvalde shooting. Its the screaming and all that still hangs in my head.

I mean when you see the blood pool thats shades of red to deep black it makes you wonder. "Wow you make nuclear fire sound like mercy". That's evil. Not grey. Fucking pure evil. I mean its one thing if its some 15 teen year old. Tragic yea but man.....those are babies. Little knee kickers. Whatever stupid nickname we can think up. They felt pure fucking terror before some asshole just tore them apart with a brutality that could rival a fucking cartel. You get my point. Im glad he got fucking blasted into hell but he deserved to live with it. Those fucking kids didn't. No most of them were barely able to be shown to their families because well ARS are devastating to tissues.

God rest those angels. Because i don't care how edgy you are or fucked up you are. Im borderline psychopathic and that fucking makes me cry like a idiot. I'd die ten times over in the worst ways if it meant everyone of those kids got a second chance but reality is reality. Im don't think i care to talk anymore. Youngest was 9 years old. Think about that last part. I did.

Jump in the discussion.

Only when it's a parent or someone with an obviously deep connection to the injured/dead person crying. That shit can be hard to watch.

Jump in the discussion.

All of them, to some degree. I would venture they'd probably feel the same, more or less.

Jump in the discussion.

Anything with a kid

Jump in the discussion.

or animal being hit by vehicule

Jump in the discussion.

that single video from /h/medical where a criminal is shot in the anus and suffers in the hospital, I don't know why I feel empathy even though I know he was a criminal

Jump in the discussion.

Yes theres one with a chubby black man getting dismembered..he just has a pathetic look makes me feel sorry for him. Doesnt look like a gang member or anything

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseydarmanitan:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.