Unable to load image

Should gay couples be allowed to adopt children?

:#marseybeanquestion:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Better to end up with someone who wants you and will try to care for you and take of you, than fucking foster care or unfit birth parents. I don't see why not honesty, penguins do it all the time.

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah sure why not. Judge people on the content of their character not their sexuality :marseysalutepride:

Jump in the discussion.

Absolutely.

Jump in the discussion.

not

Jump in the discussion.

Yh ofc they are just normal humans :marseyhomofascist:

Jump in the discussion.

Oh my fucking god why even make this into a debate?? Of course they should you fucking incel

Jump in the discussion.

Of course yes, as lesbian couples are allowed, gay ahould be too

I mean better if the child ends up in proper care than someone who just abuse kids

Jump in the discussion.

As long as they are seen fit for parenthood i dont see why not! Gay parents are just as loving and caring as straight parents. Even though we are all human and we are all different, those differences dont fully define anyone as a person! Plus it would definitely be better and preferable than a child being born into a shitty house or being abused by the foster care system. (P.S. gay parents can also be as unloving as straight parents and just as unfit for parenthood but just like straight couples, it does not define every experience!) Love y'all! :marseylgbtflag3: :marseyclown2:

Jump in the discussion.

I 100% agree with you

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah they should be allowed at least, nothing against that in particular

right?

Jump in the discussion.

Why not

Jump in the discussion.

They should be allowed to be stoned :#stoning:

Jump in the discussion.

Yea?? It's such an amazing opportunity for couples to be able to adopt children especially when they can't make any!! There's nothing wrong with having two dads or moms and someone's sexual orientation/same sex partner should never stop them from their dream of parenthood!!

Jump in the discussion.

I'm pretty sure they can. Like why would a girl who likes smooching girls instead of boys (that's it) not be a good foster parent I dare someone to give me 5 reasons

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.