Unable to load image

Should gay couples be allowed to adopt children?

:#marseybeanquestion:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Better to end up with someone who wants you and will try to care for you and take of you, than fucking foster care or unfit birth parents. I don't see why not honesty, penguins do it all the time.

Jump in the discussion.

How are we different from animals? We are just a bit smarter and have religion. That is all.

Jump in the discussion.

"A bit smarter" is an understatement.

Jump in the discussion.

Spent enough time on here and out in the world to know it's really not, most people are dumb as fuck. It's only an understatement for a small percent of humans.

Jump in the discussion.

Been on here longer, but I do slightly agree. We dumb as shit. Humans may be technologically advanced now, but animals have to survive the wilderness, and I think that's more difficult than working 9-5 at a convenience store. Personally, I think humanity is gonna wipe itself out cause of technology and warfare. Chimps are similar as they have territorial interactions and murder each other like gang members do during having an issue with rivals. Sorry, drunk ranting again. I do that a lot.

Jump in the discussion.

Here is not a good representation of the planet. Many people are intelligent and despite them being stupid doesn't discount for many things. Complex emotions are a massive step.

Jump in the discussion.

yes, but other animals capable of complex emotions as well.

Jump in the discussion.

Not to a human's degree.

Jump in the discussion.

Ehhh, there was a case of a dolphin who got adopted by a pod of whales that the dolphin basically adapted to speak their language by staying with them that long. It's kinda like learning a new language. Accent and all. And we're really close to actually being able to understand what whales are saying due to new technology. They're smarter than you think.

Jump in the discussion.

More comments

Not so sure on that

Jump in the discussion.

True, humans are just technically apes, just more evolved.

Jump in the discussion.

Not even more evolved. We've evolved differently. A chimp is more evolved than me for lifting weights and climbing

Jump in the discussion.

For sure. Zookeepers say they're like toddlers that can whoop your ass.

Jump in the discussion.

There are gay penguins that take care of others kids

Jump in the discussion.

Dude that's just dumb! Gay couples are probably more fit as a parent then you will ever be!!!

Jump in the discussion.

Why can't gay couples take care of kids? Ever heard of baby formula? Just cause you don't have tits doesn't mean you can't feed your kid. Just cause your gay doesn't mean you don't know how to take care of a child. I'm not gay in any sense, but I think you're just homophobic.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.