What seems racist that really isnt racism?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

There are so many factors that you can't really determine it sometimes. Blatant racism is obvious of course, and it's almost always old white people who are "scared for their safety" just because someone of a different race is physically close to them. Gen Z seem to have this problem too. Don't get me wrong, I support equality. I've got a few close friends. I grew up in a neighborhood with mostly Indian kids, and they were some of the nicest people I've ever met. Same with when I was homeless. The people who helped me the most were African American. When I was in the homeless shelter, there was this African man named Ike, who died recently. He would constantly scream "I AM WHO I AM, AND WHO I AM, IS WHO I AM." And that motivated me to get my shit together, even though he wore a trench coat and always had a pint of vodka in it every time I saw him. (For reference, I bet I'm one of the whitest bastards on here, and I'm a bastard cause my birth father ditched my mom and ran off to Canada so I was adopted at birth. I dream of kicking his ass.)

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.