Unable to load image

What kind of videos do you ENJOY watching on this site?

It's been asked which type of videos give you nightmares. So what kind of videos do you actually like watching?

I personally like compilations of industrial accidents. I worked on a factory years before where the safety conditions were dismal. I feel lucky having moved on from that job and appreciate life more when I see videos of the same machines I used but didn't kill me.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

i "like" the deeply emotional trauma, seeing the drama before and after a death, the drama of a fight, the ominous ignorance preceding an accident, and the shock of realizing you've just killed your loved one because you made a wrong move.

I "like" seeing real people going through life changing and life ending situations. All the pretensions of this world fall away when you're facing your own death.

Jump in the discussion.

I think this one is a perfect example of that kind of tragedy. Casual silliness between father and son. Then he accidentally falls on him. You can feel all the emotions as he was carrying his dear son who he just killed. (Can't find the uncensored version)

Jump in the discussion.

Shit. Imagine how he must have felt when he had to tell the kids mother and the rest of the family. I wonder how they reacted.

Jump in the discussion.

yes

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.