Unable to load image

What kind of videos do you ENJOY watching on this site?

It's been asked which type of videos give you nightmares. So what kind of videos do you actually like watching?

I personally like compilations of industrial accidents. I worked on a factory years before where the safety conditions were dismal. I feel lucky having moved on from that job and appreciate life more when I see videos of the same machines I used but didn't kill me.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Suicide and factory accidents

Jump in the discussion.

I know it’s cliche but the actual “educational” content, in that I shouldn’t go near certain machines with a long sleeved shirt.

Jump in the discussion.

Same. Those videos might actually save your life one day.

Jump in the discussion.

i recently stopped throwing rocks and screaming at large herds of wild elephants. so, far, still here.

Jump in the discussion.

Say, did you guys know that if you point a gun at yourself and accidentally misfire, you could die from it? Was pointing my revolver at my ehad all this time without knowing! Scary stuff.

Jump in the discussion.

use an armored vest for protection. test it out on a friend to make sure it works

Jump in the discussion.

Test it out on a “friend”

——————————————Life is beautiful and brutal, live every day like it’s your last

Jump in the discussion.

i "like" the deeply emotional trauma, seeing the drama before and after a death, the drama of a fight, the ominous ignorance preceding an accident, and the shock of realizing you've just killed your loved one because you made a wrong move.

I "like" seeing real people going through life changing and life ending situations. All the pretensions of this world fall away when you're facing your own death.

Jump in the discussion.

I think this one is a perfect example of that kind of tragedy. Casual silliness between father and son. Then he accidentally falls on him. You can feel all the emotions as he was carrying his dear son who he just killed. (Can't find the uncensored version)

Jump in the discussion.

yes

Jump in the discussion.

Shit. Imagine how he must have felt when he had to tell the kids mother and the rest of the family. I wonder how they reacted.

Jump in the discussion.

Freak accidents. Makes me more aware of my surroundings

Jump in the discussion.

Agree. Executions/hits are meh for me. Most “victims” earned their spot in these videos by playing with fire. Watching accidents makes me feel like life is more valuable.

Jump in the discussion.

Had it last week when i walked with my kid on the sidewalk and suddenly a door opened to the left and the first thing that came out of it was a big white refrigerator on a trolley that was leaning forward. The guy stopped it in time luckily. These things happen all the time but it sure sparks some eagle eye vision right after : )

Jump in the discussion.

The videos where a loose brick from a wall falls on top of a pedestrian gives me anxiety.

Jump in the discussion.

Machine shop incidents and animals reminding us what they can do to us

Jump in the discussion.

educational content. DONT FUCK WITH GUNS!

Jump in the discussion.

Bull wins videos for sure

Jump in the discussion.

Spaniards are such bad businessmen. If they just let the bulls win without killing them they would open the sport of Bullfighting up to a wide audience of people who want to root for the bull and get really into bull win/loss ratios

It suddenly seems a lot less like animal abuse if you give the animal a fair chance to win and develop it's career and brand

Jump in the discussion.

Cartel related torture, skinnings, dismemberment and executions, it's one of those things that for whatever reason makes me curious, like how far can humans take it when it comes to inflicting pain on their rivals.

I've seen gore irl (I deployed to kandahar afghanistan from 2011 to 2012) but cartel videos are worse than anything I saw in person over there.

Jump in the discussion.

I have found them interesting, in that they've opened my eyes to a world that I didn't really understand existed. Like, I had read about cartels decapitating their victims, etc., but there was just so much didn't really understand about that until I watched the videos. It made the abstract real. Anyone who does drugs should view these to see what their money supports.

I do feel like they make up a larger percentage of the site's content than I'm interested in. I just scroll past it now that I've seen so many of them. The torture definitely haunts me.

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah cartel torture is on another level, it is the content that makes me curious the most when it comes to this types of sites, such brutal and depressing world this is.

Jump in the discussion.

my favorite gore videos are the ones that involve women

Jump in the discussion.

Why?

Jump in the discussion.

Accidents mainly like electrocution, or pedestrian/cyclist accidents

Jump in the discussion.

Cannibalism, Penectomy, Castration and Animal eating humans.

Jump in the discussion.

As long as it does not have kids in it(For the most part), Im okay with it, Though like many down here i think videos with machines and animals are better because it shows us what NOT To do

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah, I come here for content thar instructs me on being cautious in life.

Jump in the discussion.

i like it when thieves, robbers, murderers, basically pieces of shit get whats coming to them.

not everybody on this site likes seeing thieves get whats coming to them, they are what you might call cute twinks, but i do.

Jump in the discussion.

I hear you. But the kid who allegedly stole and got both his legs cut off... That kind of punishment to a young person is too much for me. He was screaming for his mama the entire video. Heartbreaking.

Jump in the discussion.

I agree but you know, sometimes I like to see the robber win too. Close games are the most engaging.

Jump in the discussion.

I like the shooting videos, don't ask me why 🤣

Jump in the discussion.

If I'm gonna be honest, the karmic ones are the closest to being enjoyable. I don't like violence, no matter who it's used against, but I can ultimately agree that seeing people get what they deserve is satisfying. Maybe it's just me 😅

Jump in the discussion.

I enjoy the ones that show the body reacting in ways of self-preservation, even if futile. Seeing the way bodies react naturally to extreme trauma interests me to the bone. That one last step before total erasure, when the humanity of a person is permanently gone, but the body still hangs on for those last few moments.

Jump in the discussion.

I can think of the decapitated head trying to breathe and hanging suicides where they try to reach for the rope but their arms are too stiff. Are those the kind?

Jump in the discussion.

That, but definitely usually massive blood loss. Just one stick, or one shot, maybe even a few, all it takes to drain.

Jump in the discussion.

Peoples own stupidity or cruelty costing them life/limb.

On the opposite end, I don't like seeing someone get obliterated on the sidewalk because a car lost control. I don't not watch it, but when an ass gets their comeuppance I at least don't feel hollow afterwards.

Jump in the discussion.

Crimes of passion. When you can tell the people involved had some sort or emotional connection or beef. A betrayal, someone caught cheating etc.

That and civilian justice. Whether it’s a mob taking out the town thief or a defensive gun owner taking out someone who fucked around and found out.

Both are very satisfying to watch.

Jump in the discussion.

I like brutal kills, like slow beheading and dismembered where they still alive and you'll hear them scream in pain

Jump in the discussion.

Oh man. To be able to watch those, I have to mute the audio. The gurgling and wheezing sounds really disturb me. The visuals are surprisingly tolerable.

Jump in the discussion.

Robbers getting fucked is the best. Coming from a shithole country and getting robbed a number of times, seeing them getting destroyed is cathartic.

Jump in the discussion.

To me, I've noticed that the less actual gore, the more I 'like' the video. I prefer seeing the crazy incidents or what not but, i dont want to see the disturbing gorey side of it. When I've answered this question in the past, I've had other people ask me "Then why not just 'x' website?" or "You should just stick to youtube" which yes, Youtube is a great place to releave my morbid curiosity's, its only up to a certain point and alot of the video's start to become reposts of the same 15 videos in different orders with 1 or 2 new ones everynow and then. But something with this site is different. Just the really nice and down to earth community this site has that no where else has, let alone on a gore site, it just sits better with me that youtube.

Jump in the discussion.

Inner city gang murders

Crashes

Factory accidents

Falls

Jump in the discussion.

if i had to chose one that i kinda “enjoy” more it’s instant karma or dumb karma

Jump in the discussion.

I watch these videos because I find what the human body can do is awesome and also because I feel no emotion

Jump in the discussion.

I like it when scumbags are killed by the police or citizens with firearms.

Jump in the discussion.

Justice and instant karma, people defending themselves and others, stopping active shootings, displays of military skill (especially sniper videos)

Most things I watch for education. Learning what to do or not do in a situation. And how to effectively render aid to wounded people when possible.

Jump in the discussion.

People burning alive

Jump in the discussion.

Mass shootings. Especially the ones occurring here in the US. Shits fucked but it could be reality for any of us soon enough.

Jump in the discussion.

Wild animals killing people

Jump in the discussion.

I mean enjoy is a strong word. I grew up seeing cartel/gang violence, headless bodies on the street, shot up bodies and people, and I’m extremely desensitized to stuff like that. And in part I watch these content to remind myself that it is reality. A reality that everyone and everything will try to hide you from until it can’t. And some people won’t be ready for it, or have their minds be broken by it.

Jump in the discussion.

Everything is mostly fine, except shit like torture or some hacked up face (ms pacman)

Jump in the discussion.

accidents, from industrial to street. anything that can just happen out of nowhere

Jump in the discussion.

All of them omg I’m obsessed and idk if it’s healthy or not 😭

Jump in the discussion.

Seeing two people with an even chance of dying feels a little special though you know like a knife fight because gunfights are either extremely short or recorded through bad cctv. I’ll watch anything really, but the thing that stays with me the most is Child on Child murder because I was jumped by older kids when I was younger and that could’ve been me.

Jump in the discussion.

Not gore.

Jump in the discussion.

personally i like work accidents, people being smooshed by stuff and pov combat. not fully sure why other than smooshed, that shit terrifies me so its a weird thing seeing it.

Jump in the discussion.

Anything I haven’t already seen—which is most of the stuff here! A very wide variety.

Jump in the discussion.

Helmet-Cam combat footage.

Jump in the discussion.

There needs to be more of that here. And also the thermal optic sniper footage. That was awesome.

Jump in the discussion.

Ima be posting some shit like that along with some other content.

Jump in the discussion.

shootings/gunfights are pretty interesting, i like to think that i can learn a little bit about how these things unfold and how to avoid getting :marseydead:

Jump in the discussion.

I think mostly "natural" or just pure coincidence/ bad luck videos... they just hit different.. cant stand blunt beheadings and stabbings though 😅

Jump in the discussion.

people ripped apart ! split open !!

Jump in the discussion.

Accidents, especially work related ones. It makes me appreciate people who work in factories etc more and realise how easily a persons life can end at work.

Jump in the discussion.

I like to see wild animal attacks. They fascinate me so much that I went back to college for a graduate degree. It's soothing to know that with all our technology, colonizing, industrializing, hunting, dominating, sometimes animals get theirs back. Domestic dog attacks aren't as interesting to me because their root cause isn't the same, imo.

Jump in the discussion.

I'm paranoid about snakes on the grass.

Jump in the discussion.

wat about snakes on a plane?

Jump in the discussion.

Just another educational/accident/animal video lover. With a shit attention span, reminders of how easily mistakes can kill can be a literal lifesaver.

Jump in the discussion.

Car accidents. No idea why but they are my favorite. And the more ragdoll physics the better!

Jump in the discussion.

I like gun kills! I love guns <3

Jump in the discussion.

I like one of the recent videos here of the hitman carrying flowers then shoots the receptionist 2 times with a silenced gun. Clean kill.

Jump in the discussion.

that was Agent 47 actually

Jump in the discussion.

I absolutely adore videos of pedophiles dying, instant karma, animals killing people to remind people who forget where we actually stand (beneath them) and abusers getting tortured

————————————————————Life is beautiful and brutal, live every day like it’s your last

Jump in the discussion.

My favorite videos are shooting videos.

Jump in the discussion.

mass shootings

It feels like a vaccine for if I ever have to face that kind of threat irl. I like to see what kind of tactics they like to use so I can get out as efficiently as possible.

It's like the opposite of a power fantasy I guess. An escaped-prey fantasy

Jump in the discussion.

Vivisection

Jump in the discussion.

:#marseygigaretard:

Jump in the discussion.

I don't really enjoy the gore videos. I watch gore videos because decapitation fascinates me, that's really it.

Jump in the discussion.

Police bodycam vids

Jump in the discussion.

The pedo ones fs

Jump in the discussion.

You mean pedo deaths/torture right?

![](https://media.giphy.com/media/l1KsBd9P6WYScbIaY/giphy.webp)

Jump in the discussion.

Yessir

Jump in the discussion.

Videos with children, especially if it's a girl, being tortured to death.

The more cowardice the better

Jump in the discussion.

I never seen little girl being torture to death here. I guess video like that got taken down by moderators before being posted

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.