Unable to load image

What kind of videos do you ENJOY watching on this site?

It's been asked which type of videos give you nightmares. So what kind of videos do you actually like watching?

I personally like compilations of industrial accidents. I worked on a factory years before where the safety conditions were dismal. I feel lucky having moved on from that job and appreciate life more when I see videos of the same machines I used but didn't kill me.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Cartel related torture, skinnings, dismemberment and executions, it's one of those things that for whatever reason makes me curious, like how far can humans take it when it comes to inflicting pain on their rivals.

I've seen gore irl (I deployed to kandahar afghanistan from 2011 to 2012) but cartel videos are worse than anything I saw in person over there.

Jump in the discussion.

I have found them interesting, in that they've opened my eyes to a world that I didn't really understand existed. Like, I had read about cartels decapitating their victims, etc., but there was just so much didn't really understand about that until I watched the videos. It made the abstract real. Anyone who does drugs should view these to see what their money supports.

I do feel like they make up a larger percentage of the site's content than I'm interested in. I just scroll past it now that I've seen so many of them. The torture definitely haunts me.

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah cartel torture is on another level, it is the content that makes me curious the most when it comes to this types of sites, such brutal and depressing world this is.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.