Unable to load image

What kind of videos do you ENJOY watching on this site?

It's been asked which type of videos give you nightmares. So what kind of videos do you actually like watching?

I personally like compilations of industrial accidents. I worked on a factory years before where the safety conditions were dismal. I feel lucky having moved on from that job and appreciate life more when I see videos of the same machines I used but didn't kill me.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

To me, I've noticed that the less actual gore, the more I 'like' the video. I prefer seeing the crazy incidents or what not but, i dont want to see the disturbing gorey side of it. When I've answered this question in the past, I've had other people ask me "Then why not just 'x' website?" or "You should just stick to youtube" which yes, Youtube is a great place to releave my morbid curiosity's, its only up to a certain point and alot of the video's start to become reposts of the same 15 videos in different orders with 1 or 2 new ones everynow and then. But something with this site is different. Just the really nice and down to earth community this site has that no where else has, let alone on a gore site, it just sits better with me that youtube.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.